Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Des.

Which goal did you celebrate the most?

3 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Vardy's 1st away at Sunderland was pretty intense, I genuinely thought we were going to lose and feel the pressure.

Generally one of my favourites from that season for exactly that reason. It felt like the moment the utterly bizarre became real. 

Hazard's goal against Spurs, it's the first time since supporting Leicester from 1991 that I've cried after a final whistle of a football match.

Leicester goals probably Steve Claridge's shin goal at Wembley. Talk about delirium. 

By the same token Walshy's "silence of the rams header" at Wembley too..

I think for me the occassion makes it extra special, being in a final of anything in a stadium especially for it just creates this ethereal atmosphere.

Most recently at the KP it was when Vardy knocked his goal in against Spurs.

Edited by smr

Far too many and I keep changing my mind but,

Walshy's winner vs Derby at Wembley as I thought we were destined never to win a play off

Ulloa vs West Ham, don't think I have ever been so mentally drained after a game.

Wes at Old Trafford, I was amongst the Utd fans with my son but still went totally mental,it seemed a monumental goal at the time as I did not realise we were going to stroll to the title:)

So many to choose from

Walshys header vs Arsenal

Thommo vs Swindon p/o final

Walshy vs Derby p/o final

Claridge vs Palace p/o final

Rooster vs Blackburn away 

Cambiasso vs Man Utd 

Joachim vs Pompey at forests ground

An obscure one I always remember was when we beat Palace in the fa cup 3rd round years ago, Richard Smith with a late winner. I’d never seen us win an fa cup game before, they were a division above us iirc. I was stood in pen 3 and never been thrown around like that before celebrating. I learnt my lesson there and then to never stand directly behind a crush barrier ever again!

7 hours ago, smr said:

I think for me the occassion makes it extra special, being in a final of anything in a stadium especially for it just creates this ethereal atmosphere.

Which is why I’m surprised I haven’t seen anyone else chose Claridges goal in the replay against Middlesboro that won us our first major trophy in yonks and saw us qualify for Europe .....it’s a goal and a night I will never forget ?

25 minutes ago, Tom17LCFC said:

Carl Corts a great shout, delirium when that went in

People falling from the upper tier. I've never seen anything like it. 

Incredible. It felt like the stand was crumbling. Shame we lost, but it felt like a victory. 

Serious Foxestalk heads in the upper tier that night. 

Edited by Master Fox

So difficult to call this.

Claridge Vs Palace : last minute of Extra Time in the 96 Play Off Final

Heskey Vs Middlesbrough :  last minute of Extra Time of the 97 League Cup Final.

Claridge Vs Middlesbrough : Extra time to win us the 97 League Cup in the replay at Hillsborough.

Howard Vs Leeds : Last minute of the game to win it 1-0.

Walsh Vs Arsenal : The memorable 3-3 in 97 with a Bergkamp master class. 

Izzett Vs Tottenham : Brillillant volley late on in league game in 98!?  Massive goal which I believe kept O’Neill from joining Leeds at the time.

Izzett Vs Grimsby : 2002, still the best technical goal I’ve ever witnessed. Bang average cross from Impey and Muzzy with a bicycle kick. 

Mahrez Vs Man City : 2015, first time I genuinely believed we had a chance at winning the title. 

Ulloa Vs West Ham : 2016. Such a massive, massive and significant goal. How he had the nerve to take it. That’s why he’s a club legend from a short spell with us.

Ulloa Vs Norwich : 2016. Last minute goal after the defeat to Arsenal. It lifted so much pressure and tension! Didn’t it cause an Earthquake?!? 

Vardy Vs Man United : 2015 - purely for the streak.

Morgan / Albrighton Vs Sevilla : Champions League in 2017. 

King Vs West Ham : 2015, a late goal that started the great escape. 

Vardy Vs West Brom : 2015, a late goal the week after to see us actually win back to back games for the first time in forever to continue the great escape.

Wood Vs Burnley : 2014, massive goal at the time and all seems a blur now but a great volley and I recall thinking we’d win the Championship.

Izzett Vs Derby : Last minute penalty in 2001 to win the game after Savage chucked himself over in the box. Ravenelli had equalised a few minutes earlier. 

Lowe Vs Villa : Two late goals in a 4-4 in the early nineties from memory. I was young and my first time at an away game of some significance! 

Some great memories and it’s hard to choose one!! 

From other teams:

Hazard Vs Tottenham in 2016. 

Aquerro Vs QPR comes close purely for the last minute Drama which I think was 2015. 

Solajear Vs Bayern in the 99 CL final.

Oh .... and most of the goals England scored at Euro 96! 

On 1/21/2018 at 18:12, Wookie said:

I think Maguire's equaliser has scarred my shin, went mental. Cambiasso's equaliser was probably the single best though as the game was just so ridiculously breathtaking. Falcao and Di Maria were world class players at the time, Van Persie was still lethal as they were one of the title favourites having demolished some shit teams early on by big score lines - we all thought the worst. Their fans were chanting "Argentina, Argentina" because of Rojo and Di Maria but then Leo and Cambiasso got three goals between them, incredible scenes.

Ohhhh, yeah. Maguire's goal versus Man U was particularly epic, personally - my brother supports them and we were watching the match together. The goal that saved Christmas.

Though I was interested but not yet a supporter at the time, the Cambiasso goal and that entire match pretty much sold me on Leicester City. I was hooked.

Edited by UPinCarolina