Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Des.

Which goal did you celebrate the most?

18 minutes ago, Great Boos Up said:

Claridge Wembley 96... back there again! I still swear time stood still and the net rippled twice before anyone could react. Then time sped up to catch up and I went absolutely ballistic.

Yeah it has to be this. It meant so, so much and the timing was just perfect. 

As as a one off goal it was very very special.

Been scrabbling as Claridge vs Palace & Vardy vs Liverpool have been taken so I would have to say Muzzy overhead 2002 vs Grimsby. It was a goal of such quality in the middle of so much wankiness for our club that it felt like for one second none of it mattered. I totally lost my shit in one cathartic outpouring.

Great thread by the way. I have enjoyed reading ALL the posts for once...

Edited by TaggertvsWise
  • Like 1

Albrighton vs Sevilla.

someone said Morgan’s goal was far more important but I disagree. Albrighton pretty much killed the tie with that. We had no right to go 2 up against Sevilla. Absolutely no right. And of all people to do it the people’s champion Marc “sharky” Albrighton steps up.

Best atmosphere down the KP ever.

notable mentions to Claridge 96 as a 9 year old at Wembley. De vries vs spurs in the f.a cup. Ulloa West Ham penalty. Vardy equaliser vs Villa in the 3-2 winnafter 2-0 down. Mahrez equaliser vs spurs that season a minute after Alli put them ahead and someone mentioned it earlier..... Waghorn vs Bristol. I agree! SCENES

Albrighton vs Chelsea. We lost 1-3 in the end but they were such a good side and I think that would've been 5 wins on the bounce having been as good as relegated. It was like my whole inside was trying to burst out. I probably looked really unnervingly out of control even to those celebrating around me. 

Ulloa vs. Norwich very close second. But there were loads that season. 

Knocky vs. Watford too. That lifted about 4 months of absolute agony I couldn't get rid of. 

• Like 1

Hazard's goal against Spurs is probably the only goal I can remember that has genuinely reduced me to tears of joy instead of the outright delirium experienced with some of the classic Leicester goals.

Edited by Bilo

Mine was also Cambiasso’s equaliser vs Man United.

The Albrighton goal vs Sevilla however was my quietest. I was just stunned as I dropped my clapper and put my hands onto my head.

Edited by Fox42

1 hour ago, Karljohn said:

Heskey equaliser v Boro in league cup final and Cambiasso v United. Both resulted in me endung up 5 rows away from my seat.

It would be between Heskey's v Boro and Walshy's v Derby for me.

Both late goals in games we were big under dogs in.

I wasn't at the Swindon game but went f* ckin mental in my living

room when Thomson equalised.

Cambiasso against Man United was unbelievable. I think because it happened so quickly after Nugent's penalty, the game seemed lost and within 3 minutes we were level plus a world class player scoring the goal just made it so memorable. I know we went on to win the game but that goal was a standout individual moment.

The shouts for Albrighton v Sevilla, Ulloa v Norwich and West Ham are all good too.

We've had so many moments in the past decade across three divisions and the European Cup. What a time to be a fan.

• Like 1

I think Maguire's equaliser has scarred my shin, went mental. Cambiasso's equaliser was probably the single best though as the game was just so ridiculously breathtaking. Falcao and Di Maria were world class players at the time, Van Persie was still lethal as they were one of the title favourites having demolished some shit teams early on by big score lines - we all thought the worst. Their fans were chanting "Argentina, Argentina" because of Rojo and Di Maria but then Leo and Cambiasso got three goals between them, incredible scenes.

• Like 1

Christ we’ve been spoilt during the last few seasons. Long may it continue.

Most of my contenders have already been mentioned. A less obvious but highly memorable one for me was Drinkwater vs Watford. Came back from 0-2 down, literally the last kick of the match. He HAD to hit it as perfectly as he did for us to not lose it and it meant so much more after the playoff heartache just months before.

• Like 1