Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Grow up and get behind Riyad, or: stop listening to the press and wait and see how he reacts on the pitch

5 hours ago, lifted*fox said:

it doesn't matter how many times the media publish bullshit and lies - people will continue to believe it. 

that's how we ended up with Brexit and that's how we've ended up with half a fan-base hating Mahrez for things he may not have even done.

it's all hearsay and if you get your knickers in a twist over it - more fool you.

Boom! :thumbup:

16 hours ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

They should put a dog lead on him and make him walk around the training pitch on all fours barking every time the ball comes near him.

This is a family site. Would you like to keep your sexual perversions to yourself lollol 

35 minutes ago, Vardinio'sCat said:

Yes, we want shrubbery... and a signed poster, it should read

'Thanks to FT for all the support, in this difficult time for me, love Riyad'

So we can reply.

"fvck you you little cvnt but it is nice to see you've grown up and acting your age"

20 minutes ago, sylofox said:

A changed man. Please tell me he's no longer algerian lollol That will piss off the fan boys lol 

Sky Sources really love talking Boll***s. Who are these sources? Who supplies their intel and crack cocaine?

• Like 1

Well if he is a changed man can they tell him he is Messi, a really sorry saga and sadly says so much about modern football. He will though be surrounded by "advisors" and people like his agent has probably around £10 million reasons why he should move. The agent will not give a fvck about Leicester City and what the club has done for Mahrez, nor clearly his clients interests Think a summer move is highly likely, thing is in the world we all live in he has already earned enough for him and his family to be financially secure for life. He could see out his career here and retire with a euromillions rollover jackpot size retirement fund. For us supporting City is a life sentence not so for many players. Cannot imagine what it is like to have an Advisor constantly in my ear but we must all know people who have had their heads turned for considerably less. 

5 hours ago, mozartfox said:

Sky Sources really love talking Boll***s. Who are these sources? Who supplies their intel and crack cocaine?

This is one reason why I never believed all this in the first place. They make shit up just to make a story out of nothing. 

Mahrez handed a transfer request in, the club probably told him to gather his thoughts and stay away from training for a few days and that's it. 

I'll happily sing Mahrez' name later today if he's in our 18. I hope I haven't got one of those weirdos stood near me that'll boo him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

This is one reason why I never believed all this in the first place. They make shit up just to make a story out of nothing. 

Mahrez handed a transfer request in, the club probably told him to gather his thoughts and stay away from training for a few days and that's it. 

I'll happily sing Mahrez' name later today if he's in our 18. I hope I haven't got one of those weirdos stood near me that'll boo him.

I certainly wouldn't boo him but just because he's returned to training doesnt mean he hasn't shown great dis respect for our club and fans. The whole thing has been a circus and while you're right that we shouldn't trust the media, I very much doubt he hasn't done anything wrong. We'll probaby never know the whole story but he has certainly lost some of my respect.

8 minutes ago, rabahdz said:

Given the statements of Puel and the unhealthy smile of Mahrez, I think he has signed a pre-contract with another team ... is the rumor that runs in France.

He is under contract till 2020. He can’t sign a ‘pre contract’ ??  we can agree to a summer deal (in writing) 

i suspect that the rumour of a specified release clause being being inserted into his contract is closer to the mark. 

10 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Not at all, he can do what he wants as far as i'm concerned. Him and Vardy have given us the best few years in our history.

Yes we differ here.

I do judge even our own footballers on their attitude to our club and it’s fans.

Imo Mahrez had a season of being a non trier - not being shit - not putting it all in.

Two transfer windows when he has been totally disrespectful to us, not to mention going on strike.

Mahrez has turned on us good and proper and I have no time for him whatsoever.

I cannot understand why you would be like a star struck teenage girl in relation to this twat; who has no moral compass, nor loyalty or respect for you as a fan.

The guy has took the piss out of you and the club; where’s your pride and self respect to accept that? 

Edited by NotTheMarketLeader
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, NotTheMarketLeader said:

Yes we differ here.

I do judge even our own footballers on their attitude to our club and it’s fans.

Imo Mahrez had a season of being a non trier - not being shit - not putting it all in.

Two transfer windows windows when he has been totally disrespectful to us, not to mention going on strike.

I cannot understand why you would be like a star struck teenage girl in relation to this twat; who has no moral compass, nor loyalty or respect for you as a fan.

The guy has took the piss out of you and the club where’s your pride and self respect to accept that? 

I think that it's because, with respect, a few of us don't see the situation as you do - however, I can fully understand your differing point of view.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NotTheMarketLeader said:

Yes we differ here.

Two transfer windows windows when he has been totally disrespectful to us, not to mention going on strike.

The guy has took the piss out of you and the club where’s your pride and self respect to accept that? 

:appl:

27 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Il est sous contrat jusqu'en 2020. Il ne peut pas signer un 'pré-contrat' ?? nous pouvons accepter un accord d'été (par écrit) 

Je soupçonne que la rumeur d'une clause de libération spécifiée étant insérée dans son contrat est plus proche de la marque. 

Yes an agreement in principle with the club, you are right to reformulate

3 minutes ago, NotTheMarketLeader said:

Fair enough. 

Some feel more hurt than others over the episode - if you feel hurt, then that deserves understanding. It left me more annoyed with how football is run, and the absurdity of a mid-season transfer window.

Edited by HighPeakFox

Still getting it wrong !! ...    the Sun state £80m plus a player was asked by LCFC. ..   NO ! ...    £80m cash ! ...      and the most annoying part for me ..   they, and others, keep using the word BLOCKED ! ...   his move was not blocked ..   they wouldn’t pay the asking price ...    if we were blocking we would just keep saying no to whatever they offered ...   we didn’t ..   we named the price.   So so fookin annoying !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Some feel more hurt than others over the episode - if you feel hurt, then that deserves understanding. It left me more annoyed with how football is run, and the absurdity of a mid-season transfer window.

Correct. 

If he is involved today, as is being reported, it would be a terrible precedent to set and appalling management.