Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Your last Pint?

Not having much luck recently. Went out with work last night and, don’t judge me for this, we ended up in the Barley Mow and I had the most vile pint of Guinness I think I’ve ever had.

Luckily for me though my work colleagues intervened in my attempts to take us to Mosh, I’d definitely be on a register by now otherwise.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Costock_Fox said:

Not having much luck recently. Went out with work last night and, don’t judge me for this, we ended up in the Barley Mow and I had the most vile pint of Guinness I think I’ve ever had.

Luckily for me though my work colleagues intervened in my attempts to take us to Mosh, I’d definitely be on a register by now otherwise.

Place was rammo with Chelsea this morning.

14 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

Hooch the same as years ago, apple flavour? I used to love it 

Yeah lemon. I'm from the generation where we missed the back end of the initial Hooch craze and should be too grown up to drink it after its revival.

Hope they bring back Barcadi Breezers now. Park drinking staple back in the day.

1 minute ago, Voll Blau said:

Yeah lemon. I'm from the generation where we missed the back end of the initial Hooch craze and should be too grown up to drink it after its revival.

Hope they bring back Barcadi Breezers now. Park drinking staple back in the day.

Haha yes Hooch and Bacardi Breezers definitely take me back to my youth! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, walkerleeds said:

Reef was sensational stuff

Can remember rocking up at a mates house with 8 bottles of this only to be told we were actually going to the pub. I managed to neck all of them within an hour, not something I’d recommend.