Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mannyzlcfc

James Maddison

45 minutes ago, Babylon said:

So good he only started half of their games, perhaps the manger didn't get the memo about how outstanding he was. He had a strong February and March, the rest of the time he was pretty average.

Stop basing players purely on someone retweeting a couple of bangers he scored.

He had one spell out of the team for about 8 games.

I have a good friend of mine who covers German football for a broadcaster out there and he says we were stupid to get rid of him, and I'll trust his opinion of you looking at a few stats online.

7 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

He had one spell out of the team for about 8 games.

I have a good friend of mine who covers German football for a broadcaster out there and he says we were stupid to get rid of him, and I'll trust his opinion of you looking at a few stats online.

4 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Watched a video on youtube have you?

I love how you presume to know anything about me or what football I watch. lol

10 hours ago, Babylon said:

Kramaric is bang average, Okazaki banged in as many goals as he has in Germany and he's a bit of a joke here in terms of goal scoring ability.

lol Yawn! I'm a bit of a Statto myself but sometimes you have to make your own judgements on players from what you actually see on the pitch.

We have signed some duds over the past few years but Kramaric was not one of them IMO. Really wish he was given more time to settle here. I think he is one that we let go far too early.

As for Maddison, I rate him highly and would love us to sign him.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

lol Yawn! I'm a bit of a Statto myself but sometimes you have to make your own judgements on players from what you actually see on the pitch.

We have signed some duds over the past few years but Kramaric was not one of them IMO. Really wish he was given more time to settle here. I think he is one that we let go far too early.

How refreshing to see a comment that’s actualy relevant to the thread ......

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, richardsfoxes said:

So apart from someone tweeting about it, there is no updates? 

We've gone from 16/1 to favourites to sign him in the last week or so. Doesn't always mean anything I mean look at betting markets for manager appointments and how that usually plays out but it could be smoke from a fire

On 23/05/2018 at 18:56, Blue Fox 72 said:

I've seen him play live twice in Germany this season alone and also watched him at least a half dozen times on tv and streams on top of the two champs leagues games against Liverpool. 

Perhaps I was unlucky that he was anonymous to shit every time.

As I've already said, he had a good end to the season, before that it was something like two goals in 28 games.

Edited by Babylon