Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mannyzlcfc

James Maddison

On 10/04/2018 at 09:22, Wolfox said:

It was in the closed transfer talk section…. It was a Norwich youngster (pretty sure it was this guy)

Either that or my memory is playing tricks on me?!!! 

The rumours circulated at the same time as a televised Norwich game and the response was that many were underwhelmed

im pretty sure?!!!  Would be nice if someone confirm!

i don’t think this is the first time we’ve been linked

This is correct. It was the FA cup game they played against Chelsea. He was ok but might have had better matches, they took them to a replay. He is a decent player though and would be better than James or King for certain.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, sishades said:

Living in Norfolk as I do, my NCFC supporting colleagues rate this chap very highly indeed. 

I spoke to a budgie last night about Madison.

His reply made me piss.

"Not sure why your asking. Not like he would sign for you"

lol lol lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Old Fox said:

Nowhere near ready to be a regular first team player in the Prem.....hopefully we are looking at better than this 

They said the same about Dele Alli.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Stevosevic said:

I don't know much about him but the clubs that are after him are convincing me that he's the real deal. Puel's record of putting his faith in young players will hopefully work in our favour somewhat 

19 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

I don't know much about him but the clubs that are after him are convincing me that he's the real deal. Puel's record of putting his faith in young players will hopefully work in our favour somewhat 

He plays with both gray and chilwell in the u23’s 

Slightly different viewpoints from each of them I would have thought  

Edited by st albans fox

15 hours ago, Old Fox said:

Nowhere near ready to be a regular first team player in the Prem.....hopefully we are looking at better than this 

People claimed Vardy was not good enough in the championship.

Care to remind us all how that worked out plse.

8 hours ago, st albans fox said:

He plays with both gray and chilwell in the u23’s 

Slightly different viewpoints from each of them I would have thought  

I guess so. But three successive Leicester managers have used Gray sparingly. If that doesn't tell Demarai something, nothing will.

Chilwell replacing the former captain of Austria would be a great incentive for a young player like Maddison to think he can make the step up and play regularly in the Premier League.

7 hours ago, sylofox said:

People claimed Vardy was not good enough in the championship.

Care to remind us all how that worked out plse.

Yes but for every Vardy there are lots of youngsters with potential who fail - personally think the lad needs at least 1 more season in the Championship - watched him half a dozen times live and he is talented but no better than Gray imo - a number of my NCFC friends say he is not as good as Murphy who left for NUFC and cannot get in their team

Personally I would not spend £20m but use it towards a proven talent but hey its all about views and opinions

4 minutes ago, Old Fox said:

Personally I would not spend £20m but use it towards a proven talent but hey its all about views and opinions

yes your correct but i think we can all agree we need five players.we can't spend £30m plus on them all.

Just now, sylofox said:

yes your correct but i think we can all agree we need five players.we can't spend £30m plus on them all.

Why?

If we sell Riyad for £75m?

I personally would rather see 4 or 5 first team starters than 7 or 8 squad players!

2 hours ago, sylofox said:

I don't see us getting £75m for Mahrez. After his antics he's more likely to stay.

I don't want squad players either.

I agree. Its all very quiet over Mahrez . I think he's blew it till he can leave on a free.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was talking to my mate who’s friends with Maddison’s friend circle, he’s confirmed to them that he is signing for us in the summer.

He isn’t an in the know linked to our club, he’s a Cov fan.... but it makes sense if it’s true, I have no reason to disbelieve him. 

Edited by Callabinho
  • Like 1