Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mannyzlcfc

James Maddison

1 minute ago, lcfc sheff said:

hope your mate isn't telling porkies

He’s never told me anything Leicester related before, and with his cov connections would make sense! We will see I guess!

Edited by Callabinho
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, HKFox said:

Youtube link. Finds space very well and looks composed on the ball. We might actually score some free kicks if we sign him. 

He's the right sort of player to be going for. Basically a model similar to the Maguire signing. Young, English and room to improve; means a high resale value.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Callabinho said:

Caught up with my mate again today. Apparently Maddison had offers from Spurs and City, however ours was the most meaningful, and his stipulation is to play football regularly which he feels he will at us. If this is the case and what he is tellling me is true, sounds like a well grounded individual. Sounds like it’s just a case of dotting the I’s and crossing the T’s! 

nothing from Liverpool?

2 hours ago, volpeazzurro said:

Similar good reports from a coventry friend. Would feel much more happy with this kind of signing than another 29/30yrs old foreign player that has no experience in the premiership. Would get rid of both Silva and Iborra for a half decent price to fund the deal. 

I’m sure George Thomas has glowing things to say about us too! :ph34r:

Seriously, if we can attract young talent because we are known for developing and playing them, then good news.  Hope he’s a bigger mate with Chilly than Demarai! 

On ‎28‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 22:36, foxfanazer said:

He’s a very promising player but I fear for him when I see how our fans treat the likes of Gray and Chilwell 

I'm sure our caring fans will give him at least 5 minutes before slagging him off.

Coming from Coventry may be his first downfall.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, weller54 said:

He'll rot in the U23's if he comes here... 

Naaahhhhhhhh play two games then get dropped for Wes. When the next manager is told he has to play Wes he'll put him in the number 10 spot so he can't cause damage.

Diabate-----------Maddison------------Gray

---------------------Iheanacho------------------

Excited to think what that front 4 would be like if they lived up to their potential and raw ability! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, STUHILL said:

Excited to think what that front 4 would be like if they lived up to their potential and raw ability! 

No doubt some on here will mock you for that but I agree, the "potential" there is great.  I know some people think Gray is a mardy twt and Iheanacho is useless but when you consider their age they could all go on to be very good players.  X

• Like 3

Maddison is exactly the type of player we need to go for, young ,English and talented. We cant afford to get into the stupid money players & why would we even think about 30 year olds with no Premier league experience.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, STUHILL said:

Average age of 21.25 years, utterly filthy.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, STUHILL said:

We would get relegated with that front 4.

On 4/18/2018 at 20:05, Old Fox said:

Yes but for every Vardy there are lots of youngsters with potential who fail - personally think the lad needs at least 1 more season in the Championship - watched him half a dozen times live and he is talented but no better than Gray imo - a number of my NCFC friends say he is not as good as Murphy who left for NUFC and cannot get in their team

Personally I would not spend £20m but use it towards a proven talent but hey its all about views and opinions

You are lucky to buy proven talent for £20m. Unless you mean proven in a shit league like portugal... and look how those signings worked out.

2 hours ago, Koke said:

I'd give it 6-9 months before he gets the same abuse that Chilwell and Gray get.

6-9 months is generous. I'd be thinking about 3 weeks into the season after he misplaces 1 pass. 

"AH WOT A FACKIN WASTE OF MONEH, PLAY KINGEH OR OKAZAKEH"

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

6-9 months is generous. I'd be thinking about 3 weeks into preseason after he misplaces 1 pass. 

"AH WOT A FACKIN WASTE OF MONEH, PLAY KINGEH OR OKAZAKEH"

Fixed :ph34r:

3 hours ago, Koke said:

I'd give it 6-9 months before he gets the same abuse that Chilwell and Gray get.

The criticism is absolutely warranted with this pair. Chillwell has been found wanting all season and Gray has had 1 excellent game against Everton, not had one since.

i know they are young but they’ve been an absolute liability this season.

• Like 2