Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mannyzlcfc

James Maddison

6 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Is he really good enough to replace Mahrez? 

Have you watched Mahrez play the last 3 games? My mother-in-law could replace him (and she's dead).

13 minutes ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

pretty sure he is an attacking midfield, not a winger.

Yeah he is, seen him play a couple of times this season and he played in the number 10 role, can also take a decent free kick 

1 minute ago, lgfualol said:

I heard Spurs are interested so we have no chance.

Definitely need a player like him though. No more playing strikers in that position please.

He's more likely to get regular football here though.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, FIF said:

Have you watched Mahrez play the last 3 games? My mother-in-law could replace him (and she's dead).

I do think people need to get over Mahrez. All this is so and so good enough to replace Mahrez. He's a once in a lifetime player for us and guess what he wants out.

It's nearly as bad as if you say Wes is past his best. Yes listening to some you would think you had murdered granny.

2 minutes ago, sylofox said:

I do think people need to get over Mahrez. All this is so and so good enough to replace Mahrez. He's a once in a lifetime player for us and guess what he wants out.

It's nearly as bad as if you say Wes is past his best. Yes listening to some you would think you had murdered granny.

Now you come to mention it my Granny is dead too, perhaps there's something in this.

11 minutes ago, FIF said:

Now you come to mention it my Granny is dead too, perhaps there's something in this.

Not sure I should but lol 

What chance has (no I won't say his name) a new right winger got. Every player that gets mention gets put straight down.

God help the replacement if he misses a sitter.

1 hour ago, lgfualol said:

I heard Spurs are interested so we have no chance.

Definitely need a player like him though. No more playing strikers in that position please.

They were also interested in Maguire, but we got him.

• Like 1