Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mannyzlcfc

James Maddison

3 hours ago, Fightforever said:

I thought he had a critical injury and wouldnt be up for transfer

Knee Ligaments but apparently not needing surgery.  I guess it can happen to anyone  but worries me when it happens to a youngster. wonder if there are any studies into whether young players who suffer major knee ligament injuries are more prone to further incidents?? 

8 hours ago, deccers said:

I guess they'd just look at the rest of him - as long as his injury was just a short term thing and not a sign of anything chronic e.g. Ledley King's knees I'm sure he'd pass.

As much as this guy is a talent, is he just another young player we will just suck the potential out of? The list goes on - Kramaric, Lawrence, Kaputska, Gray (jury out) etc.

Or just another player not good enough you mean.

11 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Or just another player not good enough you mean.

tho tbh some of the players said werent given much of a chance, Kramaric and Kaputska werent given much game time(games in a row too) to show the said potential, Kramaric sort of did here in parts imo

Kramaric has shown how good a player he is though at Hoffenheim

Edited by FrankieADZ

8 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Kramaric was a mistake to let leave given the dross we've signed in Musa and Slimani. Annoyingly he'd have been perfect in this Puel style team but thankful we've bagged Iheanacho who'll go bang next season and be our talisman.

It’s no coincidence Rafa Benitez is eyeing up our little cabbage....

25 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Kramaric was a mistake to let leave given the dross we've signed in Musa and Slimani. Annoyingly he'd have been perfect in this Puel style team but thankful we've bagged Iheanacho who'll go bang next season and be our talisman.

Kramaric is bang average, Okazaki banged in as many goals as he has in Germany and he's a bit of a joke here in terms of goal scoring ability.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Kramaric was the wrong fit for us from the start. Nige brought him in in the hope he'd get the goals to keep us up but couldn't get him to work in the right formation. Claudio's genius was to play to Vardy's strengths after our great escape but he also found the perfect partner in Okazaki whose energy paid off dividends. Ulloa offered a slight but effective change off the bench. 

After a year of keeping him on the bench he was probably fed up of it and we granted him an exit on loan. We probably should have kept him purely for the larger squad in the Champions League. 

8 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

This is just wrong.

Stop basing players purely on stats. Hes been outstanding this year in Germang.

So good he only started half of their games, perhaps the manger didn't get the memo about how outstanding he was. He had a strong February and March, the rest of the time he was pretty average.

Stop basing players purely on someone retweeting a couple of bangers he scored.

Edited by Babylon
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

This is just wrong.

Stop basing players purely on stats. Hes been outstanding this year in Germang.

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

So good he only started half of their games, perhaps the manger didn't get the memo about how outstanding he was. He had a strong February and March, the rest of the time he was pretty average.

Stop basing players purely on someone retweeting a couple of bangers he scored.

This thread is about James Maddison fellas. This is a very exciting deal, would love us to get him.

realistically out of all the players we have open links to on this forum is there any real evidence we are actually interested in any of them.

Since we signed Ricardo pereira at the weekend there has been nothing and every time a new comment comes on someone i get a good feeling to read a actual link to a player only to open it and read pages and pages of arguments mostly about players that are not in REF to the linked transfer.

Basicly so nobody needs to read more GASH.

THERE IS NO TRANSFER NEWS OR LINKS  AS OF YET.

Nothing close to being confirmed and nothing close of actual players coming or going.

There you go i've just saved everyone about 15 mins every 30 mins so you don't have to read all the tripe!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, adamlcfcbevo85 said:

realistically out of all the players we have open links to on this forum is there any real evidence we are actually interested in any of them.

Since we signed Ricardo pereira at the weekend there has been nothing and every time a new comment comes on someone i get a good feeling to read a actual link to a player only to open it and read pages and pages of arguments mostly about players that are not in REF to the linked transfer.

Basicly so nobody needs to read more GASH.

THERE IS NO TRANSFER NEWS OR LINKS  AS OF YET.

Nothing close to being confirmed and nothing close of actual players coming or going.

There you go i've just saved everyone about 15 mins every 30 mins so you don't have to read all the tripe!

Ooh I don’t think you can ever have enough GASH. :devil: