Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mannyzlcfc

James Maddison

9 hours ago, lgfualol said:

I heard Spurs are interested so we have no chance.

Definitely need a player like him though. No more playing strikers in that position please.

Spurs were interested in Maguire... 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Can she take a penalty ? ...

Are you trying to get me to talk about attempting to score in my dead mother in law's box. I'm not going there - and never did.

From the little I've seen of him he looks a tidy player, but as others have said he's no Mahrez replacement. 

Although have to say he looks to have similar attributes and goal/assist figures to Lawrence who many thought wasn't good enough for us.

Lawrence didn't get a great deal of opportunity here but surely would have been given more of one had Puel been in charge at the time.

2 minutes ago, Bert said:

Would like to see him here although we have Kapustka to come back, will be interesting to see what Puel makes of him. 

He's been pretty shit at Freiburg by all accounts. Personally be amazed if he has a future here. Mind you, Hamza was a bit average on loan and Puel is giving him a run so yanno. 

On 8 April 2018 at 15:18, sylofox said:

Not sure I should but lol 

What chance has (no I won't say his name) a new right winger got. Every player that gets mention gets put straight down.

God help the replacement if he misses a sitter.

I think we'll have to retire the position and play with ten men.

1 hour ago, Bert said:

Would like to see him here although we have Kapustka to come back, will be interesting to see what Puel makes of him. 

I hope he gets another shot. He showed bits of talent, but I am not sure that he really settled here, even with Big Was. Still very young though.

1 hour ago, Wolfox said:

Is this the same player that everyone got excited about watched him play a game and then went “meh”?

Can you be specific?

That can be said about most of the players we buy. Mendy, Musa, Slim but I'm sure we could name plenty more.

It also don't take long on here from being a world beater to being the biggest pile of shite a rose garden has ever seen.

24 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Can you be specific?

That can be said about most of the players we buy. Mendy, Musa, Slim but I'm sure we could name plenty more.

It also don't take long on here from being a world beater to being the biggest pile of shite a rose garden has ever seen.

It was in the closed transfer talk section…. It was a Norwich youngster (pretty sure it was this guy)

Either that or my memory is playing tricks on me?!!! 

The rumours circulated at the same time as a televised Norwich game and the response was that many were underwhelmed

im pretty sure?!!!  Would be nice if someone confirm!

i don’t think this is the first time we’ve been linked

54 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

It was in the closed transfer talk section…. It was a Norwich youngster (pretty sure it was this guy)

Either that or my memory is playing tricks on me?!!! 

The rumours circulated at the same time as a televised Norwich game and the response was that many were underwhelmed

im pretty sure?!!!  Would be nice if someone confirm!

i don’t think this is the first time we’ve been linked

Sorry i should have explained better. My point was on here so many players while speculation abounds are world beaters. Then after five games are shite.

people have seen them in odd game and claim they are great. Have they taken the players around them the opposition and league into account.

The hype of players on here we are linked to is ridiculous. Most of it assumed after one game seen on tv you tube or FM.

30 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Sorry i should have explained better. My point was on here so many players while speculation abounds are world beaters. Then after five games are shite.

people have seen them in odd game and claim they are great. Have they taken the players around them the opposition and league into account.

The hype of players on here we are linked to is ridiculous. Most of it assumed after one game seen on tv you tube or FM.

Reminds me of a public enemy track :schmike:

• Haha 1

Obligatory YouTube Vid! 

Looks to have an amazing delivery and good composure and vision, with an eye for goal. Could turn out to be another Tom Lawrence for us, but a type of player we should definitely be looking to take a chance on. Adding another exciting and young attacking player to our squad is a big thumbs up from me! 

5 hours ago, STUHILL said:

Obligatory YouTube Vid! 

Looks to have an amazing delivery and good composure and vision, with an eye for goal. Could turn out to be another Tom Lawrence for us, but a type of player we should definitely be looking to take a chance on. Adding another exciting and young attacking player to our squad is a big thumbs up from me! 

Tom Lawrence not exactly set the world alight for Derby, has been the target of a lot of Criticism.