Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Who do you want Summer 2018

6 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Could be fake new paper bollocks :dunno:

Yeah, us.

:claudio:

He tweets what seems to be a direct response to it "Thank you all for your posts. My little Swan is fine, for the mom it was harder but thanks to God she's better now. Sorry but my family will always come first... Back tomorrow in Manchester"

Just now, rachhere said:

He tweets what seems to be a direct response to it "Thank you all for your posts. My little Swan is fine, for the mom it was harder but thanks to God she's better now. Sorry but my family will always come first... Back tomorrow in Manchester"

Someone show him this:

#announceMartial

6 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

If there is any player who is all pace and nowt else, it’s Adama Traore.

Possibly one of the most hyped up flops in recent years.

Didn't see him much last season then I guess?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Swalesy6 said:

Wolves signing Adama Traore for 18m according to John Percy. Think he would've been perfect for us. 

if he didnt have pace he certainly wouldnt be a footballer, some of our fans questioned Lloyd Dyer's final product, his is better than Traore's and that is saying something

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

If there is any player who is all pace and nowt else, it’s Adama Traore.

Possibly one of the most hyped up flops in recent years.

We've never truly replaced Lloyd Dyer.

I know I'm in a minority on this one but I rate Traore as a player who has improved no-end under Pulis.  He's matured a lot.  Plus he's a unit, so can add a bit of defensive strength.

4 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

if he didnt have pace he certainly wouldnt be a footballer, some of our fans questioned Lloyd Dyer's final product, his is better than Traore's and that is saying something

He looked a different player under Pulis last season, easily one of the best players in the Championship in the 2nd half of the season. His final product can be frustrating but he's just terrifying to try and defend against on the counter and he has a good work rate. Only 22 as well so for 18m he's well worth the risk in my book. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Swalesy6 said:

Wolves signing Adama Traore for 18m according to John Percy. Think he would've been perfect for us. 

There are many who'd fiercely disagree with you on Adama - me included.

But good luck at Wolverhampton.

2 hours ago, Swalesy6 said:

He looked a different player under Pulis last season, easily one of the best players in the Championship in the 2nd half of the season. His final product can be frustrating but he's just terrifying to try and defend against on the counter and he has a good work rate. Only 22 as well so for 18m he's well worth the risk in my book. 

true but that Championship is a bit different to the premier league, he looked pretty average when he played in the prem, but i guess time will tell if hes improved when he joins Wolves

On 02/08/2018 at 07:11, Koke said:

Would never want a player like that in our side shows how greedy he is. Doesn’t play to better his career he’s just a money chaser. Bad apple to have imo.

Just now, breadandcheese said:

I know you're right, but he's an upgrade on Silva and Iborra.  I hope Silva has a good season because I fear we've wasted the money we got from Drinkwater. 

How so? Lad's been pretty much hyped up by his agent after an impressive season with 0 league goals and 0 league assists - Silva and Iborra, however, now have Premier League experience. Meyer still has to prove he's suited for this league and its type of football.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

How so? Lad's been pretty much hyped up by his agent after an impressive season with 0 league goals and 0 league assists - Silva and Iborra, however, now have Premier League experience. Meyer still has to prove he's suited for this league and its type of football.

It's always a gamble but Silva hasn't shown anything thus far that he is able to cope with the physicality of the premier league. Whereas the bundesliga is more physical.  

Genuinely, I hope Silva comes good this season.

• Like 1