Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Who do you want Summer 2018

10 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Open the Leon Bailey thread, here is a link that's as good as all the others on here you tight wads https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/5131877/leon-bailey-england-world-cup-who-bayer-leverkusen/

Thats a link from 2 months ago. I know we are all desperate for us to sign a top player or 2 but this aint happening, as much as we would like it to.

Chelsea - don’t really need him unless Hazard/Willian leaves and if he does they’ll be looking at a higher calibre of player imo

Arsenal - sure I heard they don’t have much to spend this summer and what they did have is about gone, think their window is over 

Roma - most likely for me but if we really wanted to we could probably out muscle them financially 

I dont think he’ll be a leicester player in two weeks time but I wouldn’t write us off completely

Edited by Mehrez

I'd like a big, holding the ball up sort of forward in the mould of Giroud

Ones that come to mind are:

Edin Dzeko? Not sure how realistic that would be.

Mitrovic - yes know he was poor at Newcastle but looks great in a passing Fulham side. 

Wilfred Bony - worth a go or busted flush?

1 hour ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

I'd like a big, holding the ball up sort of forward in the mould of Giroud

Ones that come to mind are:

Edin Dzeko? Not sure how realistic that would be.

Mitrovic - yes know he was poor at Newcastle but looks great in a passing Fulham side. 

Wilfred Bony - worth a go or busted flush?

Leonardo Ulloa

1 hour ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

No, just no.

Enough with the Leo dissing on this board. He’s the best hold up player on the squad and his defensive abilities when we need to lock down a game are useful. He can still produce for us.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

Liam Moore handed in transfer request according to sky sources. Would we get him back? Also do we have a sell on clause? 

Came on here to say the same.

Would love him back here, and think if we play three at the back he'd definitely get a good deal of games. Improved plenty since he went to Reading, by all accounts.

Offer Palace £50 million for Zaha. Get Lascalles for 30 as Newcastle desperately need the transfer cash for better front men and cash in on Maguire if his head has been turned too far for 75 million.

Just get it done.

• Like 2