Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Who do you want Summer 2018

1 hour ago, General Smuts said:

Is Kurt Zouma still injured? I read the other day that he didn't make the 25 man Chelski squad. A season long loan would be ideal for our squad depth I think

Not sure, however I can see a plan or 2 in and the same out over the next week.

33 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

A player who might improve is, would be nice. 

Any player played in the correct position and any player who's not injured is an improvement already.

But yeah - more power to more signings! 

26 minutes ago, foxfan92 said:

Just offer Villa 28 million for Grealish.

I don’t like the player, but there is little doubt he’d at least give us another creative outlet and ease the burden on Madison. 

Plus it’d be worth it to just to annoy Levy!

Their new owners have said no one is for sale now. I imagine with their new investment, they are giving it another push for the Prem this season.

That might change in Jan of course if they are well short and may then decide to cash in on him.

1 hour ago, Forward thinking said:

The first 5 minutes and that first goal are the perfect example as to why we need a new CB.......

The remaining 85 minutes and our two goals are perfect examples as to why we don't need a new centre-back (yet).

2 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

The remaining 85 minutes and our two goals are perfect examples as to why we don't need a new centre-back (yet).

Yea we were much better.....although would you feel confident coming up against United's attack with the two at the heart of the defence ? The only option we really have now is Mepham as all other half links/speculation have gone quiet 

9 minutes ago, Forward thinking said:

Yea we were much better.....although would you feel confident coming up against United's attack with the two at the heart of the defence ? The only option we really have now is Mepham as all other half links/speculation have gone quiet 

All we can do is put faith in the hands of the manager and our management team to come up with the goods on matchday, plus a few more signings before the transfer deadline.

It'll be Manchester United's first league game also, and I'm not sure whether they can rely on all their pros already.

I think Johnson has done pretty well in pre-season, looks and plays like a young version of Morgan.