Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Who do you want Summer 2018

1 minute ago, STUHILL said:

Only thing I can see happening now, is a cheeky last minute loan bid for an unhappy winger/attacker from one of the big 5/6.

Martial or Rashford the dream but not going to happen. 

Lols! We won't be buying anyone from them for fairly long time methinks!

12 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Love us to throw in a cheeky £30m bid for Jack Grealish 

10 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Only thing I can see happening now, is a cheeky last minute loan bid for an unhappy winger/attacker from one of the big 5/6.

Martial or Rashford the dream but not going to happen. 

Would prefer them to be uncheeky 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, STUHILL said:

So we are actually going to go with Albrighton, Gray, Diabate and Ghezzal as our wingers for the season... :blink:

I actually think we'll be going into the season with Albrighton as the back up right wing back, Gray as the 3rd/4th choice striker, Diabate in the development squad and Ghezzal on the bench ready to change formations.

With the signings of Benkovic and Soyuncu (need to get a chivvy on) I honestly think 3-4-1-2 is the best bet.

Kasper

Soyuncu Evans Maguire

Pereira---- Ndidi Silva ----Chilwell

Maddison

Iheanacho Vardy

Bench of Ward, Albrighton, Benkovic, Fuchs, Choudhury, Ghezzal, Gray.

I'm fine with that.

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I actually think we'll be going into the season with Albrighton as the back up right wing back, Gray as the 3rd/4th choice striker, Diabate in the development squad and Ghezzal on the bench ready to change formations.

With the signings of Benkovic and Soyuncu (need to get a chivvy on) I honestly think 3-4-1-2 is the best bet.

Kasper

Soyuncu Evans Maguire

Maddison

Iheanacho Vardy

I'm fine with that.

3 at the back?  Why hasn't that been suggested before? :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Vince Vega said:

3 at the back?  Why hasn't that been suggested before? :D

I know the sarcasm, but tell me that isn't the best way to set up our current squad.

Anything that plays wingers means playing 2 of Albrighton, Diabate, Gray and Ghezzal, probably means dropping Iheanacho and also means having Ricardo and Chilwell as fullbacks, limiting their attacking potential.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I know the sarcasm, but tell me that isn't the best way to set up our current squad.

Anything that plays wingers means playing 2 of Albrighton, Diabate, Gray and Ghezzal, probably means dropping Iheanacho and also means having Ricardo and Chilwell as fullbacks, limiting their attacking potential.

:fishing: - sorry couldn't resist it.  :)

I hear what you're saying, but I think Puel knows the system he wants to play and I can't see him changing at the 11th hour.

5 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Kasper

Soyuncu Evans Maguire

Maddison

Iheanacho Vardy

I'm fine with that.

That's a bloody good squad.

I'd be inclined to put Elder on the bench instead of Fuchs if we're playing Chilwell further forwards, though. And Benkovic to start ahead of Evans once him and Soyuncu are settled.

Very excited to see the Maddison-Iheanacho-Vardy trifecta in action, though. Could be something special.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

It is the best system to suit our current squad members, and a lot of us can clearly see that. But, Puel hasn’t set us up like that, and hardly ever plays 3 at the back.