Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Who do you want Summer 2018

28 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I think it's clear we are trying to sign Bailey, good that it's quiet on this as well in typical LCFC fashion, we always tend to do our best transfers when there's ZERO threads on the actual player!

But @themightyfin has said 'could well be' because it's a highly unlikely transfer and would be an insane coup! 

So the likelihood is we are also in for the others you have mentioned but they wouldn't equate to 'big names' like Bailey

There were 3 or 4 youngish 'big name' or 'next big thing' names that were all supposedly on the move to 'bigger' clubs this summer imo. Malcom, Bailey, T Hazard and Ziyech. 

Malcom's already gone to Barca despite agreeing to a Roma move, while the other 3 are still at their clubs despite apparently wanting to move. 

It would be great to get any one of them (@Abrasive fox mentioned we might be in for Bailey last week). But the European clubs have an advantage because their window closes 3 weeks after ours. 

So we have one week to show our true ambitions to these players. I'd love it if we get one of them!

10 minutes ago, General Smuts said:

It won't happen obviously but the dream would be:

IN:

Alcacer

Promes or Hazard or Bailey

Vida or Mina or Gibson

OUT:

Slimani

Ulloa

Benny

Mendy or James or King

Kaputska (loan)

Amartey - Be tempted to keep him around until Jan as he may even be ahead of Simpson at RB now.

If this happened, then could turn our season from mid-table to genuinely pushing 6th spot IMO. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, themightyfin said:

Confident a RM replacement will be brought in before the start of the season. Could well be a big name also.

Knowing I'm a screaming fanny and ridiculously hard to please would I be happy with him?

Is his last name a drink? :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Knowing I'm a screaming fanny and ridiculously hard to please would I be happy with him?

Is his last name a drink? :ph34r:

If something is Hazard-ous, as a general rule you shouldn't really drink it mate

I heard last week we are going all out for Bailey. He's well sort after but we are close to agreeing a deal with the club, just got to put a decent package together for the player to persuade him to come now instead of waiting for a "bigger" club next season. Maybe this is what @themightyfin is alluding too. 

1 minute ago, DannyN83 said:

I heard last week we are going all out for Bailey. He's well sort after but we are close to agreeing a deal with the club, just got to put a decent package together for the player to persuade him to come now instead of waiting for a "bigger" club next season. Maybe this is what @themightyfin is alluding too. 

Source? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Col city fan said:

Don’t forget. I believe that the Mighty Fin was the poster who told us all categorically that Kante was not leaving Leicester.

I’ll hold fire with any excitement for the meantime....

To his credit.. didn't he call the Maddison transfer and fee a few weeks before it happened?

I have no knowledge to back it up but I do believe we are going for a big name, we have the money to spend and everyone within the club will know it’s a big position to fill, I think other names are being thrown in as a smokescreen - the likes of Ghezzal and Ings etc

#WelcomeBailey

Edited by Mehrez

5 minutes ago, inmemoryofdoreen said:

See that the bottlers are willing to listen to offers for Alderweireld , Dembele and Danny Rose, Anybody think Danny Rose would 1. Be a good signing 2. Would he come here anyway

Same as Arsenal - I'd only want to sign one of their bottlers if we could make them a success and ergo wind the ****ers up. Pochettino signed a new contract on the basis that he'd get a proper budget to improve the team to win stuff. Now they're a week away from the deadline, they've signed absolutely no one and are willing to let people go. Praying for a 'new stadium curse' just to round it off.

12 minutes ago, inmemoryofdoreen said:

See that the bottlers are willing to listen to offers for Alderweireld , Dembele and Danny Rose, Anybody think Danny Rose would 1. Be a good signing 2. Would he come here anyway

I think he would be a cracking signing, would also take Gibbs as West Brom and Bertrand ahead of our LB's. 

Think Chilwell is still going to be behind with his development compared where we all thought he would be by now

3 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Martial anyone? Just been fined by Mourinho for missing training to attend the birth of his son. Might not be best pleased there.

Seriously?! That's off the scale ridiculous. Can't help wondering if illegal too.

1 minute ago, urban.spaceman said:

Martial anyone? Just been fined by Mourinho for missing training to attend the birth of his son. Might not be best pleased there.

Would be a fantastic signing, I think he’s a really good player who’s slowly being ruined by Jose. Surely destined for a top 6 club though 

3 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Seriously?! That's off the scale ridiculous. Can't help wondering if illegal too.

Could be fake new paper bollocks :dunno:

3 minutes ago, Mehrez said:

Would be a fantastic signing, I think he’s a really good player who’s slowly being ruined by Jose. Surely destined for a top 6 club though 

Yeah, us.

:claudio:

• Like 1