Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Who do you want Summer 2018

11 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Yet to see the lad have a good game when I've watched them, which admittedly wasn't very often.

Thorgan Hazard isn't as much of a showstopper as opposed to his brother Eden.

Does his work mostly quietly, but what's most notable is his versatility - can play pretty much on either side and in the middle.

All fine by me, his attitude is just right and he's rather down-to-earth.

Borussia Mönchengladbach aren't the greatest team in the world and, like Cologne, for instance, living off past successes.

They've got everything in place to become great again, a great stadium, great fanbase, but usually fail at fulfilling their own prophecies, meaning they tend to aim too high and end up with rather bland football on display.

Edited by MC Prussian

We have a proven history of achieving things when we have a player with a Z in his name:
Muzzy Izzet (play off victory, 2 league cups and automatic promotion)

Riyad Mahrez (Championship title, Premier League Champions)

For that reason alone we should be going for either Ziyech or T'Hazard. Or Januzaj at a push.

Get it done Rudderz.

1 minute ago, themightyfin said:

Confident a RM replacement will be brought in before the start of the season. Could well be a big name also.

Warning, high levels of spaff replies forecast in 3...2...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, urban.spaceman said:

We have a proven history of achieving things when we have a player with a Z in his name:

For that reason alone we should be going for either Ziyech or T'Hazard. Or Januzaj at a push.

Get it done Rudderz.

Yeah we were class when we had Zsolt Lackzo and Adda Djeziri 

1 hour ago, themightyfin said:

Confident a RM replacement will be brought in before the start of the season. Could well be a big name also.

Is it a player who’s been mentioned/linked before?

please reply

please 

I’m wilting 

please

1 hour ago, themightyfin said:

I thought this might be the case.

Didn't think the owners would sit back and not at least try to replace Mahrez with a big name signing.

I imagine this is taking some time or persuading if it is indeed a big name signing and that's why we haven't heard anything yet.

I think it's desperately needed too and could turn us from mid-table to indeed pushing for 7th this season. 

This "glamour" signing plus Gibson in, and we are well set for the season. 

11 minutes ago, mod hero said:

please reply

please 

I’m wilting 

please

3 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

Yes

Promes, Bailey, Hazard fit the "big name" plus been mentioned :dunno:  Any others? 

6 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Promes, Bailey, Hazard fit the "big name" plus been mentioned :dunno:  Any others? 

I think it's clear we are trying to sign Bailey, good that it's quiet on this as well in typical LCFC fashion, we always tend to do our best transfers when there's ZERO threads on the actual player!

But @themightyfin has said 'could well be' because it's a highly unlikely transfer and would be an insane coup! 

So the likelihood is we are also in for the others you have mentioned but they wouldn't equate to 'big names' like Bailey

Edited by AjcW

1 minute ago, AjcW said:

I think it's clear we are trying to sign Bailey, good that it's quiet on this as well in typical LCFC fashion, we always tend to do our best transfers when there's ZERO threads on the actual player!

But @themightyfin has said 'might' because it's a highly unlikely transfer and would be an insane coup! 

So the likelihood is we are also in for the others you have mentioned but they wouldn't equate to 'big names' like Bailey

That would be significant statement of intent. Perhaps Wes has put a good word in for us? That'd upset a few.

2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Get it done Rudderz.

Ghezzal...

32 minutes ago, mod hero said:

please reply

please 

I’m wilting 

please

25 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

Yes

That narrows it down lollol