Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

1 hour ago, Corky said:

It's because the Bear is here and some don't like opposition fans on the forum. We are a bit precious too.

Wolves played well for half an hour but at 2-0 I felt comfortable. This league is tough and we generally are a tough place to go for a side like Wolves.

They'll learn from it, they should stay up comfortably but hopefully will be behind us come May.

No it's not.  It's because Wolves are the most arrogant side ever to be promoted.  

They're gonna do this, they're gonna do that, they're probably even gonna win The Boat Race.  I've never, ever heard anything like it from a newly promoted club. 

Well excuse me while I afford myself a little smile when actually, it turns out they're actually not all that.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, murphy said:

No it's not.  It's because Wolves are the most arrogant side ever to be promoted.  

They're gonna do this, they're gonna do that, they're probably even gonna win The Boat Race.  I've never, ever heard anything like it from a newly promoted club. 

Well excuse me while I afford myself a little smile when actually, it turns out they're actually not all that.

Well you should read the guff my Leeds mate was texting earlier.

1 minute ago, MC Prussian said:

Not doing much correctly tonight - looks the one player slightly out of place for Liverpool. New to it all and it shows.

Not sure what you're watching tbf. 

He's put in a few passes that haven't been on the same wavelength as his team mates, that's obvious teething problems, but he's been one of the best players on the pitch. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

Never got the Townsend hate. He's a very decent player at this level. 

36 games last season - 2 goals, 7 assists. Just like Albrighton.

Tidy, but not superb. Lethal looks different.

In comparison, Ghezzal gets the nod because he's new to the league, Townsend already has 140+ PL games under his belt.

I'd send the cowardly little **** off for that tbf. What a nasty little shit he is. 

They're pissed at Milner over the Zaha tackle, that's bang to rights deliberate from PVA knows exactly what he's doing. 

Could seriously have hurt him. 

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Not sure what you're watching tbf. 

He's put in a few passes that haven't been on the same wavelength as his team mates, that's obvious teething problems, but he's been one of the best players on the pitch. 

Does a lot, fails at a lot, too. Bit like Ndidi.

A couple of great through balls, but also a handful of moments where he put his own back four into danger by sloppy play.

Just now, Finnegan said:

How is that controversial? It's a blatant trip by Sahko. Stonewall. Nothing close about it. 

**** off Palace. 

He has two goes at him. It’s a clear foul, not even close to debatable.

Salah went down in a funny way, if I was watching that in the stands and couldn't see the trip I'd be livid too. 

But the players are right close, they can **** off, they've seen Sahko take several bites at him, miss him him completely and take his leg.