Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

16 minutes ago, The Bear said:

If the only stat that matters is goals scored why keep digging at us with the possession bollocks? Almost as salty as the Vardy's wasn't a red nonsense

Because that's what the arguments are from your lads, You've got 2 bitter as **** Wolves fans signing up to this forum to lecture us about how you'll be finishing above us in the table because you completed more passes and had more possession and more shots and hit the post more. Bollocks, we won 2-0 so we're the better team.

How can you expect anything other than mocking and ridicule after that? I imagine your fans will be saying the same thing to other teams all season until you realise you're not the second coming of man City and just an above average newly promoted team who will be lucky to finish above 15th.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, The Bear said:

If the only stat that matters is goals scored why keep digging at us with the possession bollocks? Almost as salty as the Vardy's wasn't a red nonsense

Ok, so Leicester fans debating Vardy's sending off is as "salty" as Wolves fans on a Leicester forum debating whose ball is bigger.

Seriously.

Game's gone, you lost. Move on, and so will we.

We've got to take care of Southampton away, whilst you will have your hands full with Manchester City at home.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Bear said:

Again, no-one mentioned possession. Only you. 

OK fine, if you don't want to talk about possession, enjoy finishing near the top of the speculative shots on target from 25+ yards league, or the completed passes league - can't be bothered to go back and check what stats the Wolves ****** were quoting at us. We'll meantime get on with the business of winning actual PL games.

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

We were way too good to be in that relegation fight for so long stan - nigel took too long to find the way we needed to play once huth arrived to organise the defence.

I know we were. but the poster I quoted was almost writing Wolves off on the basis of 2 games, despite playing well in both games. I think they'll be fine, just like we were :D 

1 hour ago, The Bear said:

I'm not sure where this dig about possession keeps coming from? Neither myself, Fadsie or that Simon bloke ever mentioned it.

On 19/08/2018 at 10:07, Fadsie said:

You literally made up a figure to try and match your argument. Anyone who watched the game knows wolves dominated possession, shots, corners. Trying do deny it and pretend you played well is embarrassing really. A couple of leicester fans have told it how it is that you won 2-0 but were 2nd best in every other department. If you are a top half team then over the course of 38 games the luck will hopefully balance out. We will learn to be more clinical but would be surprised if we are lower than you in the table in may. Cause based on yesterday we are better!!!1493284326_Screenshot_20180819-100002_BBCSport.thumb.jpg.15bb7b0486815ebc8f5c69280385ba5d.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I am genuinely sick of hearing about Wolves. I hope now we’ve played them we can move on for a bit. I hope they do well enough so we don’t constantly have posts of “I told you they’d be shit” but not well enough where everyone says how great they are. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

I am genuinely sick of hearing about Wolves. I hope now we’ve played them we can move on for a bit. I hope they do well enough so we don’t constantly have posts of “I told you they’d be shit” but not well enough where everyone says how great they are. 

It's because the Bear is here and some don't like opposition fans on the forum. We are a bit precious too.

Wolves played well for half an hour but at 2-0 I felt comfortable. This league is tough and we generally are a tough place to go for a side like Wolves.

They'll learn from it, they should stay up comfortably but hopefully will be behind us come May.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Corky said:

It's because the Bear is here and some don't like opposition fans on the forum. We are a bit precious too.

Wolves played well for half an hour but at 2-0 I felt comfortable. This league is tough and we generally are a tough place to go for a side like Wolves.

They'll learn from it, they should stay up comfortably but hopefully will be behind us come May.

The bear doesn’t help himself really though? He’s a decent enough poster but a bit melty at times. Boly better than Morgan? The lads MINCE.

• Haha 2