Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

Another majestic performance from Pogba then because he scored a penalty?

Bossed the game. Best midfielder in the Prem. amazing penalty. Hang on a minute.........

Edited by ARM1968

1 minute ago, SheppyFox said:

Never a penalty and Fred is going to be a big liability for them, they’re going to be in for a rough season. Especially when they play top sides, can you imagine what’s going to happen to them in the UCL lol

He’ll be alright when Barney gets there

• Haha 1

Reminds me of the old days, donkeys at the seaside, just waiting for the punch and Jose show, with ridiculous nonsensical unintelligable angry sounds coming from a twisted screwed up face (and if he gets beaten up by coppers for stealing sausages, even better!)

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

I’m convinced Pogba would look brilliant in a side like Barcelona’s.

He just does not want to play for Mourinho

Looks like a fair few don’t tbf - and looks like Jose knows it too. Always that 3rd year. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Aye true but equally we didn't take full advantage of our dominance at United. We still could have won that game had we been clinical. 

Maddison and Gray should have scored, Iheanacho missed by inches on the angle, Iheanacho went one on one and was slow pulling the trigger. 

I mean it isn't grounds for panic, it was the first game and we're rusty and have new players that need time to gel. 

But it's still a missed opportunity, we definitely left a possible win out there against a very underwhelming side. 

Or put more simply: a win flattered United which is a shame. 

Oh definitely, I agree with you. I was impressed with us and I don't think we deserved to lose. But the post I quoted, I thought poster was making out our result was shit just because Brighton have beaten them.

1 minute ago, ARM1968 said:

Looks like a fair few don’t tbf - and looks like Jose knows it too. Always that 3rd year. 

I agree. I don’t think they have a particular good squad to be honest, but it’s clear they are playing well under their level. Pogba and Lukaku can be quality and looked like cart-horses today.

Utd need to get Zinedine in I reckon.

1 hour ago, Beechey said:

The look on Jose's face is priceless.

Players are downtooling because he is a tw@t.  Snakes! Lol

Cant stand jose. He isnt going to win the league this year. Doesnt seem to do well with his players. Id sack him of they lose at home to spurs next match.