Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

2 minutes ago, Leeds Fox said:

I’m used to that. Leeds are always destined for promotion... until Christmas. 

Exactly what I said to him?

started quoting me attendance and how they had more and it’s poor we can’t get bigger attendances.Told him it was capacity and impossible.

Then it was post war stats.

Got the arse when I said football only counted since 1992 ? 

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Koke said:

Dyche or Hughes, who is the bigger cvnt?

Dyche has the biggest victim mentality in the league. He probably has a small penis. 

I say Hughes though, as at least Dyche comes across as a fairly nice person overall. Hughes is an arrogant knob, beyond unbearable. I take more delight in Hughes losing than Dyche losing.

That's pretty much spot on lol

Dyche is a nobhead but I get exactly what he's doing. Hughes just strikes you as thoroughly unpleasant.

Dyche gets on my nerves purely on the basis he'll whine, moan, complain bitterly about referees, his own reputation, his team's lack of everything from praise to penalties then the press will tell you how humble and down-to-earth he is. It's more the media attention he gets.

Hughes is a complete pain, totally myopic and biased and it covers his own failings. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

We started wirh six English players on Saturday. Is that some sort of EPL record? 

Post 2010 it's probably pretty rare. Burnley, Bournemouth maybe? Tottenham? 

Could be more really if Simpson and Morgan (don't be pedantic) played. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Haha 1

Just now, Finnegan said:

Firmino and Benteke the two most pointless players on the pitch. 

Wijnaldum for me. Not heard his name once and being heavily overshadowed by Milner/Keita and Palace's midfielders. Game seems to have passed him by.

Just now, gurru991 said:

How Benteke keeps his starting position is beyond me. He is absolutely brutal.

They got anyone else? 

Their left side is Patrick van Aanholt and Jeff Schlupp and their best player on the pitch is a twelve year old right back they found kicking a ball around outside. 

I mean we complain about shortfalls in our squad, theirs is horrendous. I'd have Zaha here but that's it. 

• Haha 2