Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

Manchester United's fall from grace is hilarious to watch. Their big mistake was replacing Fergie with Moyes when they should have done what Man City did and thrown their wallets at Guardiola. Mourinho just doesn't play football that you expect from Manchester United and it looks like yet another job where he's lost the fans and dressing room.

As it stands they are just another Chelsea, throwing money around to try and fix problems but lacking any real identity. And at least they brought in an attack minded coach this season to try and appease their fans.

It just goes to show you what an incredible manager Sir Alex Ferguson was.

3 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

Good start from you lot. Have you been good or have the other teams just been poor?

Well we have played well but Brighton weren't very good - clearly as today proved!

Burnley actually were the better side for 45 minutes really but we scored 2 quick goals and they didn't have much in reply. 

2 hours ago, surrifox said:

Wolves aspire to be at Man Us level in 5 years - they may have achieved it 5 years early

I've seen this twice now. They've never said that at all. 

The owners have suggested they want to win the league in 7 years. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, The Bear said:

I've seen this twice now. They've never said that at all. 

The owners have suggested they want to win the league in 7 years. 

Going to struggle to even stay in the premier league if the first two games are anything to go by. 

7 hours ago, Tuna said:

Surprise, surprise Dyche is moaning about the decisions again.

Came here to see if anyone had mentioned this. Right on cue, right out of the Mark Hughes book of excuses. Take no responsibility for a team losing but always take the credit when you win. It's getting more humorous than annoying now when you can pretty much predict the post-match interviews of both.

• Like 3

Dyche or Hughes, who is the bigger cvnt?

Dyche has the biggest victim mentality in the league. He probably has a small penis. 

I say Hughes though, as at least Dyche comes across as a fairly nice person overall. Hughes is an arrogant knob, beyond unbearable. I take more delight in Hughes losing than Dyche losing.

2 hours ago, Koke said:

Dyche has the biggest victim mentality in the league. He probably has a small penis. 

I say Hughes though, as at least Dyche comes across as a fairly nice person overall. Hughes is an arrogant knob, beyond unbearable. I take more delight in Hughes losing than Dyche losing.

Tough one. I have to say Dyche and his weird, creepy obsession with us tilts the scale his way for me. He's a a master victim mentality in terms of spending, size of club. Though of course his referee/weather/fans/anyone but him blaming skills are as good as Hughes.

Hughes takes the win for the result of a match and blaming anyone but himself. I'm sure he has quotes contradicting this, but he could lost 7-0 and would probably blame an early decision not to give a throw in on the half way line as the reason he lost. He's almost at the point that, like a flat earther, he must be trolling us all know. When you become a running joke you know it's bad.

18 hours ago, FIF said:

I think too many are giving Mancs the title too soon. If Liverpool avoid injuries they are going to be there or thereabouts at the end of the season.

And then of course there is us.

Whoa hold on a second there partner, you can't talk about the title contenders without mentioning the Midlands answer to Brazil 1970 here, the possession kings. Cos possession wins you titles these days, remember?

Image result for wolves

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Whoa hold on a second there partner, you can't talk about the title contenders without mentioning the Midlands answer to Brazil 1970 here, the possession kings. Cos possession wins you titles these days, remember?

Image result for wolves

They look more like Huskies than wolves. :P

4 hours ago, weller54 said:

You'll only get one chance as The Spuds are going to win it in 6 of those years! 

lol lol lol Yeah right like feck they will. Levy has even managed to convince the builders to bottle it now.

Daniel Levy the Irish king midas. Everything he touches turns to shite lol lol 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Koke said:

I don't have any problems with Southampton but i'd love them to go down purely because Hughes is a massive twat.

Similarly with Burnley.

Other than those two, and now that West Brom and Stoke are out of the picture, the lower end of the league is pretty irrelevant. Nobody is too annoying.