Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

15 hours ago, Tuna said:

Pellegrini at West Ham has gone (so far) like the media expected Ranieri to do here.

im so shocked that buying so many shite European players hasnt worked immediately 

The jurys out on fulham failing like this aswell.

Edited by les-tah

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

lloris charged with drink driving …………...

He's had a problem for years.

I remember being in a bar in the French alps and he was off his head, started to have a go at chabal - the then French Rugby player - fortunately for Lloris, David Douillet (judo) was there to pull him away. Chabal had nearly decided enough was enough and flatten the cretin.

4 minutes ago, FIF said:

He's had a problem for years.

I remember being in a bar in the French alps and he was off his head, started to have a go at chabal - the then French Rugby player - fortunately for Lloris, David Douillet (judo) was there to pull him away. Chabal had nearly decided enough was enough and flatten the cretin.

I'm not sure if that's a joke or not? Reads as though there's a punchline (no pun intended!)

7 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Sounds like a bullshit story just to get  FT thumbs and the occasional boob picture. Oh btw i saw Jonny Evans lastnight sipping on a shandy and he offered me a swig. amazing

Edited by Simoken

On 21/08/2018 at 16:38, mozartfox said:

Along with Divorce Lawyers.

And head hunters,for top management,and qualified  staff Wwide....I

though to be fair,I've dealt with some can decent conscientious good ones.  Again some cowboys,and socially inept middle class goons,

trying to jump on the bandwagon.

17 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I'm not sure if that's a joke or not? Reads as though there's a punchline (no pun intended!)

Sounds far-fetched but it's actually true.

10 minutes ago, Simoken said:

Sounds like a bullshit story just to get  FT thumbs and the occasional boob picture. Oh btw i saw Jonny Evans lastnight sipping on a shandy and he offered me a swig. amazing

You add so little to FT, that you are already fitting in nicely - you seem so like a double account.

1 minute ago, weller54 said:

Nothing worse than a pissed up Spud! 

He just wanted some bottle.

10 minutes ago, FIF said:

Sounds far-fetched but it's actually true.

You add so little to FT, that you are already fitting in nicely - you seem so like a double account.

He just wanted some bottle.

So Chabal, Lloris and Douillet were all in a bar fight in the french alps and it wasn't reported?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

So Chabal, Lloris and Douillet were all in a bar fight in the french alps and it wasn't reported?

You could work in the media.

The French alps is a big place.

This town is small.

Douillet wasn't in the fight, he was drinking with the chief of police (a friend of his and mine), watched the disturbance, walked over and picked Lloris up as though he were a twig and removed him from the bar. Lloris is a mouthy drunk. Chabal didn't throw a punch, but had just risen to resolve the matter. None of the three sportsmen were there with each other.

As I said before feel free to believe it or not. It was simply a comment related to the Lloris drink driving news. I'm sorry I bothered.

6 minutes ago, FIF said:

You could work in the media.

The French alps is a big place.

This town is small.

Douillet wasn't in the fight, he was drinking with the chief of police (a friend of his and mine), watched the disturbance, walked over and picked Lloris up as though he were a twig and removed him from the bar. Lloris is a mouthy drunk. Chabal didn't throw a punch, but had just risen to resolve the matter. None of the three sportsmen were there with each other.

As I said before feel free to believe it or not. It was simply a comment related to the Lloris drink driving news. I'm sorry I bothered.

Nah that's cool i'll take your word for it. Just seems outrageous.

22 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Lloris is so wealthy he could afford a taxi or his own personal chauffeur. Why would you risk it? Very idiot. 

I remember the judge asked Billy Connley why he was drunk driving? "Because I was pissed" replied Billy. :D

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Lloris is so wealthy he could afford a taxi or his own personal chauffeur. Why would you risk it? Very idiot. 

Yep going to turn out an expensive drink as Spurs surely have to fine him and then the courts can fine him a percentage of his yearly income 

45 minutes ago, Worthington said:

Well, used to have the square root of f' all respect for 'Woy Boy' before. I've even bloody less now!

"Zaha doesn't dive" sez his lordship !! ….REALLY !!!!!lollollollollol.

Seen he called out the Watford mascot too, who to be fair is a dick, don’t normally advocate diving but I’d love for a penalty to be given from a zaha dive just to piss off the Watford fans more lol