Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

34 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Seems spuds have had to borrow £237m to go towards spiraling costs of the new ground. Also to pay day to day bills. They are now £637m in the red lol lol could not happen to a nicer bunch. 

Wonder how long before they're forced into selling golden-boy Kane and their other top players to cut the deficit.

Can see them dropping out of the big 6 like a sack of spuds (no pun intended) and back into our 'tier' of clubs if they do. They've got a good first XI but their other options are nothing special.

35 minutes ago, Xen said:

Wonder how long before they're forced into selling golden-boy Kane and their other top players to cut the deficit.

Can see them dropping out of the big 6 like a sack of spuds (no pun intended) and back into our 'tier' of clubs if they do. They've got a good first XI but their other options are nothing special.

Better still they go bust. Party at Weller54's place if that happens

I just dont,understand this hate,over Spurs.

Then the horrible wish,that people would need to fear unemployment,because of going bust,or getting into financial difficulties!!!!

And we suppose to be the "family club"...

I reckon some posters should take a serious good look at themselves....I

There's Banter...then there's ill will!!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sylofox said:

Seems spuds have had to borrow £237m to go towards spiraling costs of the new ground. Also to pay day to day bills. They are now £637m in the red lol lol could not happen to a nicer bunch. 

Its probably part of the reason they didnt buy anyone in the summer. They are probably banking on Poch steadying the ship like Wenger in the early Emirates days.

31 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Then the horrible wish,that people would need to fear unemployment,because of going bust,or getting into financial difficulties!!!!

So what's trying to stab someone in the back. Oh and punching women at Wembley then? 

Oh I have taken a good look at myself. I'm very thankful to be alive and I still hate the cvnts. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, sylofox said:

So what's trying to stab someone in the back. Oh and punching women at Wembley then? 

Oh I have taken a good look at myself. I'm very thankful to be alive and I still hate the cvnts. 

Ok then why???  !!

47 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Because one of the cvnts tried to stab me that's why. 

I was involved in a knife fight and had to go to hospital... in Leicester...does that Mean my own town are all cvnts!!!

I was held up in Rotterdam...and again a knife fight ,in Brussels are they all cvnts???

Hey and I was an innocent bystander!!!

34 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

You know that every club, including ours, has a small proportion of fans that sink this low right? 

Probably so but I've never met them. Also going back you could almost guarantee trouble at games. But they didn't all try to stab people. 

3 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

Granted, you could easily see a club which has succeeded with a young English core like no other, and played and earned its way into a new “Big Six”, lately making the CL each year.  Led by a fine striker and decent guy who is one of the most prolific scorers in the League.

Or you could be me.  And see a club which underachieves its talent, shows every sign of mental weakness, never wins a trophy, and bombs out of the CL in the groups.

Led on the pitch by a guy who scores a few hat tricks against crap and midtable sides during beach season (but never scores in August, and never against equal sides when it counts).  Who makes Claude Puel sound forceful and articulate.

Led in the boardroom by a tight-fisted “genius” who just outsmarted himself into an Arsenal-style decade of poverty by throwing out the book (and the professionals) on a billion-pound project to manage it himself.  All to bet on the notion that you can fill a 60,000-seater with the Prawn Sandwich brigade, offering a Cheese Room rather than season tickets under ₤2K.

So why not take the piss out of that particular group of flat track bullies.  And for extra joy, assume the vicious and self-deluded lunatics on the Flaccid Cock represent their whole fan base.  Endless entertainment (but NOT for the Whole Family!!) Scream.JPG.e67a2473f4368c9579f7d7dd550289ff.JPG  when they blow another big match.

You are missing out Fuchsy.  The dark side beckons.  It’s oh so fun.  And there’s even some moral high ground you and @HighPeakFox  can stake out!

1772939763_AngelDevil.JPG.df6a128c9374219a2b63ff793b745849.JPG

4 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

I was involved in a knife fight and had to go to hospital... in Leicester...does that Mean my own town are all cvnts!!!

I was held up in Rotterdam...and again a knife fight ,in Brussels are they all cvnts???

Hey and I was an innocent bystander!!!

Well I must have been looking for it while queuing up for a piss

17 minutes ago, KingsX said:

Granted, you could easily see a club which has succeeded with a young English core like no other, and played and earned its way into a new “Big Six”, lately making the CL each year.  Led by a fine striker and decent guy who is one of the most prolific scorers in the League.

Or you could be me.  And see a club which underachieves its talent, shows every sign of mental weakness, never wins a trophy, and bombs out of the CL in the groups.

Led on the pitch by a guy who scores a few hat tricks against crap and midtable sides during beach season (but never scores in August, and never against equal sides when it counts).  Who makes Claude Puel sound forceful and articulate.

Led in the boardroom by a tight-fisted “genius” who just outsmarted himself into an Arsenal-style decade of poverty by throwing out the book (and the professionals) on a billion-pound project to manage it himself.  All to bet on the notion that you can fill a 60,000-seater with the Prawn Sandwich brigade, offering a Cheese Room rather than season tickets under ₤2K.

So why not take the piss out of that particular group of flat track bullies.  And for extra joy, assume the vicious and self-deluded lunatics on the Flaccid Cock represent their whole fan base.  Endless entertainment (but NOT for the Whole Family!!) Scream.JPG.e67a2473f4368c9579f7d7dd550289ff.JPG  when they blow another big match.

You are missing out Fuchsy.  The dark side beckons.  It’s oh so fun.  And there’s even some moral high ground you and @HighPeakFox  can stake out!

1772939763_AngelDevil.JPG.df6a128c9374219a2b63ff793b745849.JPG

I have been to the darkside,and seen lowlife,and the unfortunate.Also met and come across the fine side of folk,from ALL walks of life..

Shared life and bread with bandits,smugglers,thieves ,police authorities,the kind,the caring and just  plain heroes....

Any striker who gets regular hattricks and 25+ goals, over more season no matter what ,has earned the accolade and plaudits.

Nonsical to try to demean the achievement,  warped envy!!  

Spurs management are not mean...they could only afford what they can afford.Now they may have stuck their head too far out of the window..

they never had the clout of Arsenal,since the 70s, they made it an issue and it hurt them.They could always find a top cache area because of NO

location and tradition.....that found an higher balance,than most,but that top spot,was just too far,and to be honest,blew it in our title year..

6 hours ago, sylofox said:

That's just silly money isn't it. I would be feeling very uneasy if I were a Spurs fan. 

3 hours ago, Md9 said:

I think they should be banned from playing at Wembley and made to play at the shit tip that is the Olympic stadium or what ever they call it now. Or one of the lower league clubs like charlton

Still waiting to see what the Premier League do to them. 

Special dispensation to play a game at Wembley. Turns into half a season. Pounds or points? 

5 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

Every time anyone posts anything stat related the same old shite is spouted "stats schmats.  Only one stat counts........who wun, lol".  it is depressingly predictable.  It seems 90% of posters on here misunderstand the very essence of why stats are interesting, instead focussing on trying to make themselves look interesting by just coming out with tired cliches.  I found the running stats an interesting read, thanks jammie.  X

Stats schmats....

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

18 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

I cant remember any love for our ''family club'' when we went bust, i was in a London hospital at the time and the comments were lot more hurtfull than that.  They would rather see us gone, Its time for you to enter the dog eat dog world. Tottenham are a mess. I was once told  if you cant be happy when your team loses then be happy when your competitors do. Im quite happy to see spurs with difficulties. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, willie-bell-in-rothley said:

I cant remember any love for our ''family club'' when we went bust, i was in a London hospital at the time and the comments were lot more hurtfull than that.  They would rather see us gone, Its time for you to enter the dog eat dog world. Tottenham are a mess. I was once told  if you cant be happy when your team loses then be happy when your competitors do. Im quite happy to see spurs with difficulties. 

Considering 90% of this forum is opinion based if yours don't fit in your in the wrong. I have personal reasons for hating spuds. Even more so than the trees or the sheep. 

But it seems that's no longer allowed and you have to be a happy clapper. 

• Like 2