Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

12 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

He don’t even get to sit on the bench 

Park Bench

hf5.jpg

Eel Brook Common 7 min walk from Stamford Bridge.

33 minutes ago, Md9 said:

With Real Madrid getting s beating today can see them chucking some cash about in jan, Spurs may lose a player or 2 maybe even hazard to go 

Honestly can't think of two Spurs players they'd really want tbh.

Just now, Md9 said:

Maybe Kane and Erikson to add some goals 

They could do, I'd be very surprised if they didn't have targets in front of those two though. I'm really not convinced either of them are Real Madrid players.

You could turn out to be right though.

8 minutes ago, Max Wall said:

They could do, I'd be very surprised if they didn't have targets in front of those two though. I'm really not convinced either of them are Real Madrid players.

You could turn out to be right though.

I think Kane will end up there at some point. Be the best time to get him with how much they have spent on the ground 

On 22/11/2018 at 23:02, Foxxed said:

Whoscored have done some new pretty graphs. The first part isn't new to anyone. The chart at the end is interesting though.

It says we're as likely to concede at any point in the match albeit slightly more in the first thirty minutes but it's only in the last thirty minutes when we're most likely to score.

Interesting for our next match too. It says Brighton until 30 minutes are on a +1 goal difference (whereas we're on a dismal -3) then go into a -4 goal difference until 60 minutes (we're on 0 goal difference then) and slightly improve in the last 30 minutes to get to a -2 goal difference (at which point we're on +4).

So according to that, they'll batter us in the first thirty and we'll flunk our chances, then they'll drop off massively in the next thirty just as we're recovering, and then they'll recover slightly just as we're most likely to score. Interesting to see if it pans out.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/who-scored-blog/2018/nov/22/premier-league-analysing-when-teams-score-their-goals

Those Whoscored stats predicted the performance today, even with the red. Brighton started strongly and we were poor. And we score in the last 30.

Next match, according to the same stats, both sides will be poor to start, we'll both get better after 30 minutes but Soton will have a stinker of a last thirty minutes just as we're playing well.

53 minutes ago, Bert said:

Haven’t seen anything from “Kepa” as to why he cost Chelsea so much. 

Chelsea were running out of time and Athletic are obviously reluctant to sell any players so it was a massively inflated fee rather than him being worth the price

• Like 1