Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

1 minute ago, sishades said:

Really dont get Watfords tactics....fast incisive passing and forward movement....they need to start passing it sideways and backwards and letting the opposition score first. Naive beyond belief.

Only top 6 sides are allowed to want that

Anyway, thats just plain old cheating by Hernandez. Shame you can only get retrospective bans for diving cheating but not handball cheating

Just now, Unabomber said:

Why are there  2 prem games on tonight? Seems weird 

I'm guessing Cardiff are playing tonight as the Rugby is on tomorrow but I could be wrong.

13 minutes ago, sishades said:

Really dont get Watfords tactics....fast incisive passing and forward movement....they need to start passing it sideways and backwards and letting the opposition score first. Naive beyond belief.

Are you not bored of turning every single post into a puel-bashing post?

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Foxboy said:

Bit of a strange post to make then wasn’t it.

Perhaps...but City's problems are too much sideways movement.  It was dry humour but I still believe that CP will get it right in the end...the journey to get there is just frustrating Hopefully our Belgian chappie will be the answer.

Edited by sishades

23 minutes ago, sishades said:

Perhaps...but City's problems are too much sideways movement.  It was dry humour but I still believe that CP will get it right in the end...the journey to get there is just frustrating Hopefully our Belgian chappie will be the answer.

The same humour that has been recycle time and time again by anti-puel posters, hence my assumption. The goal against spurs shows exactly what we need. The sideways passing is needed to play a possession based game. If you can’t get through on one wing switch it and find space on the other. The problem is mendy and Ndidi don’t have that incisive pass that Tielemans has. Perfectly weighted for riccy to play the cross. You can almost gauruntee had that been ndidi or mendy the pass either wouldn’t have happened or would have gone straight out for a goal kick.