Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

Really cant see Fulham staying up. No clue why Claudio took the job, they were a side on the decline and in my opinion he isnt the sort of manager to keep a side up. Pretty crazy considering the amount of money they spent in the summer.

Feel bad for Cardiff, i'd love to see them stay up. Awesome job from Watford though, they have had a very decent season so far.

As it is right now...with my awesome prediction skills i see Huddersfield & Fulham being the obvious relegation teams and i would love Southampton to be the other one. 

1 minute ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Really cant see Fulham staying up. No clue why Claudio took the job, they were a side on the decline and in my opinion he isnt the sort of manager to keep a side up. Pretty crazy considering the amount of money they spent in the summer.

Feel bad for Cardiff, i'd love to see them stay up. Awesome job from Watford though, they have had a very decent season so far.

As it is right now...with my awesome prediction skills i see Huddersfield & Fulham being the obvious relegation teams and i would love Southampton to be the other one. 

I’ve said a few times now, I have no idea why Fulham gave Ranieri the job?

1 minute ago, SAFC1 said:

Genuinely surprised at that Cardiff result tonight. 

Great win for us but does sound like Cardiff should have had a clear cut penalty at 1-0.

Same ref from that Southampton game when Charlie Austin did his infamous post match rant....

We won easily in the end but it won't stop Warnock complaining!

After the last game when we also could have won by 4/5 goals he was moaning about the lack of experience in the officials. 

Nice to boost the goal difference before we play Liverpool and Man City...

Edited by Super_horns
  • Like 1

Just now, Col city fan said:

Its a very strange one, maybe the likes of Big Sam etc turned it down? Maybe they thought 'look what he did at LCFC' but he is not the manager to keep them up and if he manages the impossible he is still not the manager forward. 

Being mean me, i just cant help thinking that if the likely does happen and they do get relegated, i would imagine Mitrovic will be up for grabs and imo he would suit us perfect. He isnt perfect and has a pretty shitty temper, but he always seem to play 100%, even when he was playing for Partizan as a young un. 

I think 12th is being optimistic. Our home record is shocking and really need to win the next two. Only 8 points between City and the relegation zone illustrates how tight the league is. I am already starting to feel anxious as this season reminds me so much of Peter Taylors penultimate year...ie shocking Cup exit followed by a collapse in league form.

4 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Great win for us but does sound like Cardiff should have had a clear cut penalty at 1-0.

Same ref from that Southampton game when Charlie Austin did his infamous post match rant....

We won easily in the end but it won't stop Warnock complaining!

After the last game when we also could have won by 4/5 goals he was moaning about the lack of experience in the officials. 

Nice to boost the goal difference before we play Liverpool and Man City...

I was switching between the 2 games and it was a defo peno, but some calls will go with you and some against - shit/good happens. 

What impresses me this year with Watford as you guys play more as a team and its really working for you. Wish you all the best for 8TH :P 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

... Let's hope its not us Suzie! 

• Sad 2

Just hope that Everton don't pick up some form and results now that boosts their own confidence in believing that they themselves can reach 7th place with the end of season nearing ever closer, after a few recent poor performances or so from them.

2 hours ago, Sunbury Fox said:

2 bad results for us tonight. We'll be struggling to even finish in the top half the way things are going. 

other relegation candidates losing is good for us, bro 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

10 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Fulham & Ranieri don't go together at all. It's a crazy match up. I certainly can't see him staying if/when they are relegated and if he does stay I just can't see him as the man to bring them straight back up again.

He had a complete team ready built for him when he joined us. Fulham are a bunch of decent players who are just not a team. What he inherited at Fulham doesn't suit Ranieri.

As for relegation, I'm no lover of Southampton either, but I'd prefer to see Palace go down. There are far too many London clubs in the P/L and to get rid of Fulham & Palace would help rectify that. Plus I've no love for Woy either. (Now I've said that watch them beat us today :ph34r:).

52 minutes ago, ThaiFox said:

Fulham & Ranieri don't go together at all. It's a crazy match up. I certainly can't see him staying if/when they are relegated and if he does stay I just can't see him as the man to bring them straight back up again.

He had a complete team ready built for him when he joined us. Fulham are a bunch of decent players who are just not a team. What he inherited at Fulham doesn't suit Ranieri.

As for relegation, I'm no lover of Southampton either, but I'd prefer to see Palace go down. There are far too many London clubs in the P/L and to get rid of Fulham & Palace would help rectify that. Plus I've no love for Woy either. (Now I've said that watch them beat us today :ph34r:).

Same here. I don’t want to see Southampton go down and would much prefer Palace to finally get relegated

20 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Same here. I don’t want to see Southampton go down and would much prefer Palace to finally get relegated

Nah Palace is a good away day. I don't like them but I much prefer Palace away to Southampton away. Too many South Coast clubs for my liking.