Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

When does Puel go? - A simple Poll Mk 3

When does Puel go?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. When does Puel go?

• After this game?
    • After the next game and before the end of the season?
    • After the end of the season?
    • During the next season?

I do not want to waste my time seeing him in charge at the king power next week

The manager cannot galvanise or lead the players and the results show this to be the case.

.....its just really sad we are in this situation again.

15 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

The players aren't playing for him, it was painfully obvious today. There is no way he'll survive this thumping.

His persistence with poor tactics cost him the players before they've cost him his job. A huge clear outs needed either way though. Both playing staff and management wise. 

24 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

The players aren't playing for him, it was painfully obvious today. There is no way he'll survive this thumping.

Wait... Weren't you the one praising our performance in the first half?

How come the players "aren't playing for him" when we started out that well - according to yourself?

Just now, MC Prussian said:

Wait... Weren't you the one praising our performance in the first half?

How come the players "aren't playing for him" when we started out that well - according to yourself?

They played well until their first goal. After that they simply gave up. 

Keep on rustling my jimmies and I'll put you ignore by the way.

I was willing to give Puel the summer. Not now.

I don't mind losing but not how we have been recently and today was a disgrace. The hard-working (fearless) attitude at our club has completely gone. With him in charge and others departing in the summer (Mahrez, maybe Maguire or Ndidi) we will be the next Southampton. Of course his team selection and the way he has pushed Dragovic out is shocking.

The football is dull and rubbish. The last 3 home games on the trot I've left early. I've never done that in all my years and season tickets before. I have better things on a Saturday to do then get angry and frustrated with this rubbish.

Vote with your feet. Don't go to the next home games. The owners will get that message (if they have yet to get this message).

5v0. Just a disgrace. No team in the PL should be rolling over like that with such docile effort.

Puel out I'm afraid. If we don't get rid, and give him a summer, he will be gone in September like Shakespeare. It will be another wasted season. ACT NOW TOP! 

A side, but important, note one which I've been wondering for some time now, there's has been no vocal criticism by our fans to Rudkin. This needs to happen. He's getting away with a lot. 14 seconds late with Silva, signing dross, appointing poor managers, two pathetic summer transfer windows.

We have all the ingredients to sleep walk into relegation next season: shit managers, incompetent board members, two wasteful summer Windows, big players leaving (will and should leave), too much player-power at the club, no leadership on the pitch (Morgan is not a leader), and the erosion of any meaningful identidy the club did have with its fans.

26 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

Some of these players are the ones that stopped playing for Ranieri as well. When are we going to get rid of the players who stop playing for the club and bringing it down

3 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

They played well until their first goal. After that they simply gave up. 

Keep on rustling my jimmies and I'll put you ignore by the way.

So, according to your own logic they were playing for the manager until the first goal.

:geek:

And it's not as if threatening to put me on ignore (which is hilarious, btw) doesn't change the fact that a lot of users have put you on ignore long before that.

Edited by MC Prussian

Ive been for him, but frankly even if he does what's necessary and bombs a few players out of the club now it's too far gone for him. Whenever he goes though I want Morgan's contract terminated with him, supposed to be the captain, the managers representative on the pitch and yet two, inevitably three managers have left on the bounce with players not playing for them - either he's not able to lead the squad, or he's leading them to revolt against managers. Either way, he's no longer fit for his job.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1