Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

When does Puel go? - A simple Poll Mk 3

When does Puel go?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. When does Puel go?

• After this game?
    • After the next game and before the end of the season?
    • After the end of the season?
    • During the next season?

After this game... Even if he stays until the end of the season, we have nothing to gain apart from any kind of pride that we abjectly surrendered today. 

Home attendances and atmospheres could well decide his fate, although I think today has confirmed it.

Bring back Pearson. There, I said it.:nigel:

Edited by Bezzanator89
Changed my mind...

The owners may wish to save him from the indignity of having 30-odd thousand people booing and swearing at him as we go two down to West Ham.

Appointing Appleton as interim boss for the last three games would, I imagine, gain considerable approval from most City fans (and probably most players). And it would get the crowd onside for the last two home games

Then comes the tricky bit of finding a decent replacement.

Inevitable he is going, especially following the stories circulating in the media this week.

With that in mind, there's no real point keeping him for the rest of the season. At least get the players thinking they're playing for their futures and try and get some momentum into next season.

At some point this continual upheaval is going to result in us going down however.

Edited by martyn
  • Like 1

I have always been an advocate of patience, however, the players, who I think have a lot to answer for are not playing for him! They are a disgrace and he's obviously not strong enough so I think he'll be gone over the weekend! It's all very worrying.

Edited by Bluetintedspecs
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

If people want him gone I don't know why some have voted at end the end of the season....

Why sack him at the end? Get him gone now and have couple more weeks to search for someone.

The poll I assume is asking what we think will happen, not what we want to happen.

11 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Wow, people have gone from expressing their unwavering love for the bloke last week to wanting him gone today. Finally the coffee is smelt.

Except it's not unwavering love is it, no need for hyperbole. No harm in thinking the club need a strategy to evolve the club and that Puel deserved a transfer window, which is what most of the "have patience" crowd were saying.

The stories of unrest in the media and collapse today show it's probably  too much of a challenge for Puel himself, even if the strategy to evolve the playing style were to stay the same.

Edited by martyn
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, southfox66 said:

So where are the 60%, that wanted him to stay after the last poll? 

Still here. Still would be if the players hadn't been gutless today - if we'd have lost narrowly i think his position would be strained but still right. After today however his position is untenable even if it's the players that actually need to go

If he goes as it’s looking likely now we’re going to have another season of Morgan, Simpson and co running the dressing room and if this is the calibre of player in charge, it don’t matter who is manager because we won’t keep getting away with it, it’ll end in relegation.

• Like 2

Puel UK = Wants a slow build up fighting against instinctive fast past more direct play. Net result is dog poop football.

Puel EU = Slower build up. Suitable for numerous countries in Europe. Success driven by slower paced play. Net result possible success with the right players.

Solution for LCFC = Bin Puel