Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

When does Puel go? - A simple Poll Mk 3

When does Puel go?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. When does Puel go?

• After this game?
    • After the next game and before the end of the season?
    • After the end of the season?
    • During the next season?

End of the season. More worryingly I've no idea what the powers that be are looking for in the next man.

Given we have a World Cup, a shorter transfer window and lots of changes required, they can't waste time.

He’s gone sooner or later. We’re shambolic at recruitment from players to managers. Ranieri, Shakespeare and Puel likely to be sacked within 2 years of a cumulative 12 (?) year contract.

Our successful appointments under the Thais have been a man they didn’t want initially and a manager that applied for the job. We’re a poorly ran club without any sort of succession planning. There isn’t any sort of organisation or structure and fortune is running out. Puel’s indefensible after today even though I’ve been a big supporter of his but I sympathise with him because we’ve got an ageing squad not suited to a particular style of football.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wookie said:

He’s gone sooner or later. We’re shambolic at recruitment from players to managers. Ranieri, Shakespeare and Puel likely to be sacked within 2 years of a cumulative 12 (?) year contract.

Our successful appointments under the Thais have been a man they didn’t want initially and a manager that applied for the job. We’re a poorly ran club without any sort of succession planning. There isn’t any sort of organisation or structure and fortune is running out. Puel’s indefensible after today even though I’ve been a big supporter of his but I sympathise with him because we’ve got an ageing squad not suited to a particular style of football.

I said it when Shakespeare was sacked and i'll say it now when Puel will inevitably be sacked, it's pointless sacking managers when the recruitment team survive.

Shakespeare had to go, he was out of his depth and not manager, the same could be said about Puel, but the recruitment team needs as much of an overhaul as the players.

Unfortunately from what we read from ITK, from what we can take from history it seems the recruitment team are untouchable.

11 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I think Appleton will be in charge for our last game at the very least.

We looked so good in December, such a massive regression.

2017 Puel was good

2018 Puel & this possession for possession's sake style is quite simply awful

Needs binning tonight, Appleton to see us through to end of the season

• Like 1

I was in until today. Wanted to give him another transfer window, but this has been so bad. Even if he's not happy with his squad just set them up so they are hard to beat. We're toothless in attack and all over the place at the back. Pathetic.