Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

When does Puel go? - A simple Poll Mk 3

When does Puel go?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. When does Puel go?

• After this game?
    • After the next game and before the end of the season?
    • After the end of the season?
    • During the next season?

I dont give a **** when he goes but the players and the arse kissing fvck Rudkin can't keep getting away with this. How many times are we going to have this same cycle of bringing a manager in, players trying for a bit then everything going to shit?

****ing fed up of it. Fed up of the title winning twats (bar Vardy). 

Play the u23s next 3 games. Who cares anymore. 

• Like 3

need a massive over haul in the summer, top to bottom for me, Puel has got to go, bring someone with fresh ideas and none of the side to side rubbish weve been seeing of late

frankly if we had the performances id say give him a chance but they havent been there at all for a while

2 minutes ago, Bryn said:

Huge overhaul needed. Pitch and backroom.

Not really... just the manager.

i get that he's trying to bring through players like Chilwell etc but to start Chilwell / Choudary / Ihenacho / Gray with Albrighton at RB and Hamer in goal is criminal and just goes to show how clueless he is 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Merging Cultures said:

Need a clear out. 

The players are just as at fault. But the manager needs to be bringing them together and getting them to play as a unit. There was no fight, nothing. Disgusting.

I agree the players are also at fault. But the manager gets paid to motivate them and I haven't seen that lately.

pearson had the respect of the players just get the guy back 

Last straw for me today. I was prepared to give him time to implement a new system and bring his own players in during the summer but we've gone so far backwards I can see absolute no positive signs and I'm sure the owners will view it the same way.

Ever since the first interview I've thought this could be another Sousa. Then we had those 4 wins on the trot and even though I didn't think we were playing that well (apart from Southampton) I thought maybe he had the winning formula. His arrogance in trying to turn a counter attacking team based on pace into a slow build up, possession based team was baffling. He is so far out of his depth it's untrue.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

I agree the players are also at fault. But the manager gets paid to motivate them and I haven't seen that lately.

pearson had the respect of the players just get the guy back 

The players couldnt get motivated to play for a manager that made their careers relevant with a title win. There is a massive attitude problem at the club. Pearson couldnt even sort it out, he dealt with players on 10k a week, not these overpaid nobs.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Ever since the first interview I've thought this could be another Sousa. Then we had those 4 wins on the trot and even though I didn't think we were playing that well (apart from Southampton) I thought maybe he had the winning formula. His arrogance in trying to turn a counter attacking team based on pace into a slow build up, possession based team was baffling. He is so far out of his depth it's untrue.

Agreed - he learnt nothing from his spell at Southampton.

Edited by Tuna

1 minute ago, chapero82 said:

He HAS to go we all seen I can’t see what the Puel in can argue with now! 

Was a Puel in but that is beyond the point of no return. We need a clear out, players need to go and the reason i have finally lost faith in him is he may have worked out who has to go but i don't think he will attract the quality and right players we need to move on. We need a fresh start and a full pre season with the right squad and management team