Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Voll Blau

Cricket 2018

11 minutes ago, Bert said:

Always does it. Winds me up. So selfish. 

Him and Kohli just seem to now have a review each whatever happens. Not how DRS is supposed to work.

This is turning into a shambles fast.

13 hours ago, MattP said:

Proper day's cricket that. All 90 overs in and less than 200 on the board.

I thought we picked the wrong day to go based on the first two sessions lol

Not often you see less than 200 runs in a day! Turned out pretty even given the flurry of wickets in final session. 

Really thought Cook would go on to get a ton. He looked good yesterday and would have been very fitting if he did carry on. 

6 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I thought we picked the wrong day to go based on the first two sessions lol

Not often you see less than 200 runs in a day! Turned out pretty even given the flurry of wickets in final session. 

Really thought Cook would go on to get a ton. He looked good yesterday and would have been very fitting if he did carry on. 

It was a great days play, we had the old Cook back as well, I thought he was going to get it, aside from the drop never looked in trouble.

Did you see Shikhar Dhawan doing his bhangra moves? lol

Edited by MattP

9 minutes ago, MattP said:

It was a great days play, we had the old Cook back as well, I thought he was going to get it, aside from the drop never looked in trouble.

Did you see Shikhar Dhawan doing his bhangra moves? lol

Yes mate. I was sat right in front of it lol

• Haha 3

Just now, cambridgefox said:

Well played Cook.

One more day.

good days cricket ? 

He looks extremely comfortable again now, like all the pressure is off him.

4 hours ago, Super_horns said:

Hope Cook ends with a big score to set up another win - maybe.

ECB will probably be begging for him to return in a year's time when we've run out of openers to give a chance to!

Yeah a good years rest  on the farm,in cows corner,fair share of "duck shooting" (c)rease some fences,close off it's boundaries,

Take care no more maidens,have a good spin on his tractor,..make hay,picking up on the overarm...giving it a full toss.cover  the bails,

get into the swing of ploughing,then slip into the new year,....

Tell them it's not over,throw everyone a googlie,overstep the line, turn and hook,not yet ready for the pillow,hold your end,to once again

to leather the willow...once again to have the people gopin' when you open...

Finally got round to seeing yesterday's highlights this morning. Another comical dismissal from Jennings (good ball mind). Boycott had it right on the radio yesterday saying you can't just stick with someone playing so poorly because you're not sure about anyone else. Reckon I'd even rather have Stoneman with Burns over the winter - think I'm right in saying he has a better Test record than Jennings and also plays regularly with Burns.

Anyway, hope Cook bows out today with a fitting score.