Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Voll Blau

Cricket 2018

2 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

That would be hugely disrespectful to the opposition.

Maybe an over tomorrow at some point.

I doubt he'd want to, unless they're digging in big time.

That was the only problem with it, could probably get away with one just before lunch. He might not even want to do it. 

Great knock from Rahul, could carry his bat the way he’s going. India can certainly be proud of their performances, and are fairly unlucky to lose this series 4-1. Been so much closer than that but they just came up short in the really crucial sessions, especially chasing gettable targets. Australia away up next for them (come on India!).

9 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Playing Rashid in these games has to be the selectors bedding him in the team (despite his contributions) for Sri Lanka & Windies away tours? If not then frankly one of the most bizarre selections ever.

But he's not even bowling when the pitch is turning sideways now so I don't see why they would take him on either of those, surely Leach, Crane, Bess and Ali take the three places between them.

Edited by MattP

2 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

I think they were always going to take him however he did. They wouldn't have continued to pick him this series if that wasn't their intention.

Probably correct that.

31 minutes ago, MattP said:

Ffs that ball will probably now keep him in the team.

And so it should...He will have a good tour out there...with both Bat n ball.Overseas he's our no1 spinner.

And what will be a good idea,is trying to get Moen  staying at no3,on both tours SL and W.I

yes!!!   Shredded through Anderson!!!I

What a great Series, totally totally enjoyed every game...I

Pundits ,pitch analyse...100%. Wrong.

Well done India...finding a pace attack. Kohli,proving he can play around the world.

Plus I see them staying no1  for awhile,deservingly.

8 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

And so it should...He will have a good tour out there...with both Bat n ball.Overseas he's our no1 spinner.

And what will be a good idea,is trying to get Moen  staying at no3,on both tours SL and W.I

What makes you think he'll have a good tour? He's never had a good tour away from home on turning pitches.

You can't be serious about Moeen at 3 either?