Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

End of season Puel poll

Should Claude Puel be given another season?  

506 members have voted

1. 1. Should Claude Puel be given another season?

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Oh for fvcks sake not another one of these.

Stop whining like a baby. Just scroll on.

It's the end of the season and our attacking performances have improved in the last 2 games where we've been allowed freedom to press and push forward. 

People may have changed their minds. 

The last two games have shown the previous lackadaisical performances were down to the players imo. I'm interested to see what he'd do with his own team - a new cb, rb and number 10, as well as the Mahrez replacement. I can only assume he doesn't rate dragovic so let's see who he is interested in bringing in. 

5 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

I genuinely don't know. It isn't an obvious one to answer looking from the outside. For me it's largely down to how his relationship is with the players. While we do need a rebuild, you're never going to do it without the majority of the squad on your side.

For me, it hinges on that.

They've really gone all guns blazing for him last 2 games so makes you wonder if they are finally knuckling down knowing he will be here next season or if they are trying to get a ticket out of here. 

1 minute ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Yeah, me too. I'm OK either way. Happy to leave it to the powers that be.

I can see it going really well and really badly. I keep thinking it's an opportunity to give a manager some time for once, and he might well sort it with some key signings, but then I imagine him wasting a summer transfer window and leading us to a relegation battle playing dour, sideways, limp dick football.

I'm just so glad it's not my decision to make.

2 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Stop whining like a baby. Just scroll on.

It's the end of the season and our attacking performances have improved in the last 2 games where we've been allowed freedom to press and push forward. 

People may have changed their minds. 

Well if they have changed their minds based on 1 win and 1 defeat they need a hard look at themselves.

Just now, Ian S said:

Well if they have changed their minds based on 1 win and 1 defeat they need a hard look at themselves.

Or they could have been on the fence like I've been for a while. 

Or they could have been assuming our performances were due to puels tactics (even though he's said for ages that he wants them to express themselves more and play with more intensity) 

And the last 2 games they have so people may be more willing to give him a chance. 

This isn't a black and white scenario. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Raw Dykes said:

I can see it going really well and really badly. I keep thinking it's an opportunity to give a manager some time for once, and he might well sort it with some key signings, but then I imagine him wasting a summer transfer window and leading us to a relegation battle playing dour, sideways, limp dick football.

If we could guarantee getting someone better in, then you have to do that. But as Southampton showed, it's never guaranteed.

1 minute ago, Raw Dykes said:

No decision to make.