Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Championship 2018-2019

3 ex-Leicester Central defenders playing in Sheffield United (Stearman) Vs Forest (Benalouane, Wague) 

I really thought Richard Stearman would have had a higher profile career than he's had. Looked a very good prospect when he first broke into our team (although it was during the worst period in the club's history)

Just now, spacemunky said:

Colback lol

I thought it was a pretty stonewall pen tbh, not sure why Hinchcliffe is so passionate that's a dive. 

I hate, hate, hate seeing fouls given when there's like the tiniest bit of physical contact and the player uses it as an excuse to jump on the floor. A dive is a dive regardless of whether there's technically contact. 

But I thought he was legitimately tripped. Can't believe its not only given but he's been booked. Might need to watch it again slowed down and I might change my mind but eh. 

11 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I thought it was a pretty stonewall pen tbh, not sure why Hinchcliffe is so passionate that's a dive. 

I hate, hate, hate seeing fouls given when there's like the tiniest bit of physical contact and the player uses it as an excuse to jump on the floor. A dive is a dive regardless of whether there's technically contact. 

But I thought he was legitimately tripped. Can't believe its not only given but he's been booked. Might need to watch it again slowed down and I might change my mind but eh. 

The replay didn't make it look as bad as I first thought as far as him trying to get the call. Harsh to be done for the season for it.

Funny how you can see it initially in a completely different way. Probably I have slightly biased eyes in this particular case ;)

24 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Yeah I think Forrest have been hard done by this game with quite a few calls. I thought it was a pen initially and the replays didn’t really do much to change my mind...

Just now, TheUltimateWinner said:

I don’t think it was a red though...

Definitely to be honest. 

Ref definitely not a Leeds fan

• Haha 1