Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Championship 2018-2019

10 hours ago, Lionator said:

If you want to see an atrocious refereeing decision then look at the penalty Derby got today.

Contrast that with the one Leeds didn't get... 

Happy with Norwich & Sheff United coming up though- both good away days and I can't imagine either being particularly strong sides.

You would say the auto's are done and dusted. Norwich have practically got promotion, GD of +10 better than Leeds and Norwich would still have more GF than Leeds so Leeds would need an 11 goal swing. A real capitulation. So Norwich are 99.9% there.

Sheff Utd you would fancy to get it with one more win. Leeds wont close the GD if Sheff U get that extra 3 points.

Leeds have well and truly f****** it as per usual. They may well finish 3rd but they certainly wont be the most dangerous team in the play offs, they will be hurting and will feel the pressure.

At this rate you have to fancy Villa for the play offs. Momentum will take them a long way and you would think they would have no pressure as it was only a few weeks ago they looked like mid table fodder.

Looking at the bottom it looks like Rotherham are doomed. Millwalls better GD is a point in itself.

I do love the championship. For the simple fact that Leicester aren't in it lol 

On 23/04/2019 at 14:25, Footballwipe said:

Leeds away end is terrible. For the good of my away days let's have WBA up to make a trio of good ones. If Brighton drop too that'd be brilliant.

Brighton survive and Middlesbrough come up. It's just too obvious.

Come on the Blades!!

Prefer them to come up than Leeds.

Absolute fair play to those Ipswich fans. All that way for a game on tv at this time when they're already relegated.

Edited by Fox92

3 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Do away fans only get the bottom tier at Bramall Lane now? 

Yeah. I was in the bottom tier last season in the League Cup game.

I remember being the top tier before but dunno when they stopped it.

Lol at the Sheffield United fans booing their own fans for invading the pitch when they’ve just been promoted. They’re even less fun than us!

Wilder has done a great job getting them up because they’re a very average group of players.

Good to see a big northern club in the Premier League and one of the best grounds around.