Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

5 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Aiming at getting that Tah RTTF card, from what I gather it's a dynamic card which means its rating could improve the further Leverkusen get in the Europa League.

The SBC one, yes. 

The weekly challenge one is just like the static UCL cards. 

But if you put that in the SBC you get a dynamic one. 

35 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Aiming at getting that Tah RTTF card, from what I gather it's a dynamic card which means its rating could improve the further Leverkusen get in the Europa League.

Same here. Just a bit of a ball ache trying to win games and scoring with a Bundesliga player in Rivals :dry:

6 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I did the Milinkovic-Savic SBC last night and I have no idea why. Doesn't fit into my team at all.

Ha, I know a lot of people love him for his height and long shots. 

I've never liked big players, much prefer small and agile. My entire team is midgets really, execpt my centre halves. 

26 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Ha, I know a lot of people love him for his height and long shots. 

I've never liked big players, much prefer small and agile. My entire team is midgets really, execpt my centre halves. 

I play 4-2-3-1 and I prefer small, agile CAMs with a tall striker.

Might be a good sub in games that i'm struggling to break teams down

Edited by AKCJ

I had a good night with this week’s SBC packs—packed Neymar (regular card) and TOTW Richarlison.

I should probably be asking these things before I make moves, but I sold Neymar for 501k coins. I play a 433(CAM) with PL players, and I also have another 433 and 523 with mostly Spanish players, all 81 rated. Because of that, I figure my Richarlison is good enough to use in the 1st squad.

Was I right to sell Neymar? For the coins, should I be mostly using them on the SBCs?

Predictions for Wednesday's TOTW 9?

Shaqiri

Rondon

Pukki

Freuler

El Shaarawy

Lo Celso

Benzema

Godin

Depay (lol @ all the ones completing the Ligue 1 SBC?)

Debuchy

Rami

Cavani

Sommer

Reus (lol @ people like me who have completed his SBC, although it's probably going to be an 87 OVR)

Raman

Baumgartl

Poulsen

Sorgic/Vargas/Nsamé

Salloi

Martinez (@Finnegan)

Aleksic

Masip

Messi I'm not sure about - scored twice, but that in a losing team. Plus, EA are going to be careful not to hand out too many IFs for him, eyeing a 98 TOTY/TOTS card I bet.

Is there a better feeling in this game than scoring a goal when the opponent is moving the keeper?

Played a game yesterday where this guy was moving his keeper so I couldn't score those finesse shots in the top corner that are usually so easy.

Ended up winning 3-1 with 3 near post shots into a virtually empty net lol 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jordan said:

I had a good night with this week’s SBC packs—packed Neymar (regular card) and TOTW Richarlison.

I should probably be asking these things before I make moves, but I sold Neymar for 501k coins. I play a 433(CAM) with PL players, and I also have another 433 and 523 with mostly Spanish players, all 81 rated. Because of that, I figure my Richarlison is good enough to use in the 1st squad.

Was I right to sell Neymar? For the coins, should I be mostly using them on the SBCs?

I got him and sold him. It’s a lot of coins for one player. Like you have a Prem team (my son likes it!) so put this team together with the money.

3DE0995A-4BC1-4A40-A5C9-9B8FA535ACD8.png

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Is there a better feeling in this game than scoring a goal when the opponent is moving the keeper?

Played a game yesterday where this guy was moving his keeper so I couldn't score those finesse shots in the top corner that are usually so easy.

One of the best and most rewarding moment in my eyes is when you're able to round the keeper that way, because most of your opposition usually thinks you'll panic and go straight at the goalkeeper (which most people do, I guess). That extra touch helps a lot. :D

43 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I was in a penalty shoot out the other day using the head thing someone mentioned in here. I was fully sliding my goalkeeper fully all the way over to the other side of the goal and just catching the ball cos it was so clear where he was going lol

That was satisfying. Like three in a row. He must have been doing his nut. 

I love a lob though. Computer games, playing in real life, watching in real life, lobs are still my favourite goals. Even in five a side nets I'm always trying a cheeky dink so I love a chip shot goal in fifa. 

Lobbing a guy who keeps spamming keeper rush is especially satisfying. Especially when he gets lucky with it the first time so obviously thinks you won't beat him then dink. 

Edited by Finnegan