Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

Actually I'm gonna buy more of Stones, you can pick him up for 700 coins - an 82 rated prem player will be in demand further down the line. You can get Iborra for almost discard. Unless you're very short on coins I'd say it's worth keeping them or even buying more

Staged a great comeback in Division Rivals, 0-1, 1-1, 1-2, 2-2, 2-3, 3-3 and 4-3 in the dying seconds of the match.

The game has something about it that leads to quick goals against you once you've scored yourself.

Still not sure the outcome of a match is all down to players, there definitely still is momentum.

6 hours ago, Lcfclad2013 said:

I've got 40 plus 50 maguires haha

6 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

I’ve got a shit load of Henderson’s and Pickford’s if you wanna trade?

6 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

20 vardys

dropping like stones

5 hours ago, Ashley said:

Panic selling at its finest. 

Just bought 5 Schmeichels for 1.5k they'll soon go up.

4 hours ago, kylestyle06 said:

I’ve got 10 Vardys, about 20 Maguires and a handful of Schmiechels and Chilwells.

is this Vardy special card going to be released or is it a guess ?

I’ve 30 Maddisons!! Got him just before he was picked for England. Should have sold him when he was 1000. Sitting on them now 

4 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Snapped up baby Lineker as the Leicester fan in me felt it had to be done... 5 games later with 8 goals in the WL and his ass has been sent back to walkers! He missed so many chances it was unreal! Back to Aguero I go

Were they all 6 yard tap ins? 

Squad Battles s such a lottery when it comes to the skill level you choose.

EA state that games „can be harder“ than what you sign up for.

My lesson learnt - lost against a team with mostly Bronze defenders.lol

Edited by MC Prussian

19 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Unless any of you have paid massively over the odds for any of your Vardy investments then don’t worry about it. Everything’s needed eventually for something. Just hold them until you need them, I’m always better off having my coins in low risk investments than a big balance that I would just waste on packs.

The only thing that’s annoying is I can’t open packs now as I have items on my list and a full transfer list. Is there any way around it?