Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

31 minutes ago, Lcfclad2013 said:

If flashback vardy happens then get on buying harry maguire!  High rated, will be needed for potentially both Leicester side and English national team currently selling at 750-800 coins

Hes an 82. If the requirements are like Juanfran then youll need to make up for the difference elsewhere. 

1 minute ago, Ashley said:

Hes an 82. If the requirements are like Juanfran then youll need to make up for the difference elsewhere. 

Madrid have higher rated players whilst Leicester dont. Plus highest English centre backs are maguire, stones etc who are 82 without buying champs league versions of stones etc who are more expensive 

41 minutes ago, Lcfclad2013 said:

Madrid have higher rated players whilst Leicester dont. Plus highest English centre backs are maguire, stones etc who are 82 without buying champs league versions of stones etc who are more expensive 

What was the requirements for Juanfraun? Wasnt it like 85 and 86 rated squads? 

23 minutes ago, Ashley said:

What was the requirements for Juanfraun? Wasnt it like 85 and 86 rated squads? 

Yeah Madrid players and one for Spanish players but they all have higher rated players than Leicester and england. Maybe I'm just wanting people to need maguire cause I brought a ton of him for 700 coins

Just now, Lcfclad2013 said:

Yeah Madrid players and one for Spanish players but they all have higher rated players than Leicester and england. Maybe I'm just wanting people to need maguire cause I brought a ton of him for 700 coins

If it works out.. GG because he will rocket  

1 hour ago, Lcfclad2013 said:

I’ve jumped on the bandwagon... bought 20 Maguires for 750 each, 10 Hendersons for 800 each, 10 Stones’ for 850 each and 15 Pickfords for 1k each. Low-risk investments really. I can sell them on for the same if it doesn’t happen/requirements are different to what’s expected...

Edit: Bought 10 Kaspers too now, 84 rated and Leicester - might be a good shout.

Edited by Devonfox1884

30 minutes ago, Devonfox1884 said:

I’ve jumped on the bandwagon... bought 20 Maguires for 750 each, 10 Hendersons for 800 each, 10 Stones’ for 850 each and 15 Pickfords for 1k each. Low-risk investments really. I can sell them on for the same if it doesn’t happen/requirements are different to what’s expected...

Edit: Bought 10 Kaspers too now, 84 rated and Leicester - might be a good shout.

I was looking at kasper but did to spend too much, I just got loads of maguires and iborra for discard value so even if it dosent make me rich I won't really lose much. Think stones is a decent shout too, same with pickford. It will deffo have england as needed players, just hope it all works out for us! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

If anyone’s on PlayStation add me jamesmurphy85 

Another thing worth picking up is anything with scary badges for the Halloween promo. Batshuyai is still discard, last year they did loads of sbcs requiring teams with scary stuff in the badge.

I’ve picked some of him up for 650/700 coin so hopefully that pays off too.

Also I don’t know whether you play Pro Clubs but we’ve got a PS4 team going if you’re interested?

I bought loads of Benevento, Valencia, Albacete, Wolfsburg, Wolfsburger AC, America de Cali, Man U, Levante, Iquique and some other players from scary badge teams but sold them the other day cos they were clogging up my trade pile. Turned a profit but not a big one haha

You know with Divisional Rivals the points needed changes all the time as people play games? So you can be level 2 one minute and if you don't play for a while you drop in to three? 

Is it the same for weekend league? If I'm silver 3, for example, if I'm happy with that level and I stop playing am I definitely silver 3 or could I actually end up being bronze something? 

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

You know with Divisional Rivals the points needed changes all the time as people play games? So you can be level 2 one minute and if you don't play for a while you drop in to three? 

Is it the same for weekend league? If I'm silver 3, for example, if I'm happy with that level and I stop playing am I definitely silver 3 or could I actually end up being bronze something? 

I think once you’re there then you stay there because you have the amount of wins required for that level. My first weekend league this weekend so I might be wrong. 

Edited by Lcfc-1992