Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

Right, this is a weird one... during matches I'm getting really irritated by a strange whistling sound among the crowd noise. It kinda sounds like squeaky brakes. A quick Google search seems to show I ain't going crazy and others are hearing it.... but no one seems to have an answer why its happening and if it can be remedied. Anyone on here noticed and solved this problem? 

21 hours ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

Lads I need some gameplay help again. It was all going so smoothly and I was enjoying it but that will never last with this game. So today something new has started happening to annoy me and ruin the game. Two things in fact.

1. AI players.

Now I cant control all 11 at the same time so you need a little assistance from the AI to keep the other players moving correctly and in the right direction and position. I keep getting players who, If not controlled by me, just stroll about as people run past them. No attempt to engage or get back into position. How do I fix the craziness?

2. Stupid Yellow Triangle.

I know this is meant to signify the player you will control if you press the change player button. I don’t know if anyone else has had this but constantly I will have a player trotting towards the ball who is closer than any of my other players and also there will be an opponent closer than any of my other players. As this one player trots over, the yellow triangle is above his head, I click to control him....nothing, I click again....nothing, I click and I click and I click and then I swear at the TV....nothing! Sometime it eventually changes when he touches it but sometimes he doesn’t get there and messes it all up. They get the ball and often score!!

What fresh FIFA Hell is this??? 

Thought I would quote this to see if anyone can help but guessing it is just a fifa-ism.

i also wanted to ask if anyone knows a way of telling players where to stand for goal kicks. I have a thin formation with 3 cbs. When I get a goal kick my players literally move to stand next to the opponent meaning any short play out is incredibly risky. Is there a way to set them to move away from the opponent like a sensible footballer might do?

1 hour ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

Thought I would quote this to see if anyone can help but guessing it is just a fifa-ism.

i also wanted to ask if anyone knows a way of telling players where to stand for goal kicks. I have a thin formation with 3 cbs. When I get a goal kick my players literally move to stand next to the opponent meaning any short play out is incredibly risky. Is there a way to set them to move away from the opponent like a sensible footballer might do?

You can push players forward or bring them closer to play out from the keeper, cant remember which buttons but its one of the triggers.nThere should be a prompt when you have goal kick

11 minutes ago, Stadt said:

You can push players forward or bring them closer to play out from the keeper, cant remember which buttons but its one of the triggers.nThere should be a prompt when you have goal kick

I’m sure it’s R1/RB. You’re defenders come closer to the GK for a short pass but is still very risky.

13 hours ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

Right, this is a weird one... during matches I'm getting really irritated by a strange whistling sound among the crowd noise. It kinda sounds like squeaky brakes. A quick Google search seems to show I ain't going crazy and others are hearing it.... but no one seems to have an answer why its happening and if it can be remedied. Anyone on here noticed and solved this problem? 

If you're playing on Ultimate Team then change your team badge.

4 hours ago, AKCJ said:

If you're playing on Ultimate Team then change your team badge.

I've had the noise he's talking about with a few different badges with a few different cultures tbf. 

Doesn't particularly bother me and there's possibly badges without it but it may not be so simple. 

• Thanks 1

My team is pretty much 100% Serie A. 

None of those midfielders are an upgrade for me. 

I'd actually probably most like that Lala, think he's make a good sub. I used IF Fabra extensively last year as a defensive midfielder to bring on in the second half to sprint round the midfield chasing the ball. Was effective.