Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

9 hours ago, General Smuts said:

Packed Ramos and Aguero in consecutive packs from the 45k Premium Player Packs. Shazam!

Xbone seems like a right cake walk ?

7 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

What are you doing differently mate?

I'm finding it so strange this year, last year I never went down to world class, but this year every opponent with a rating of 81 or more I just can't beat, below that I can win fairy easily.

Good vid here... hope it helps

Decent centre mids in the prem? I’ve got Fabinho sitting in the middle of a 3, just not sure who to have either side. Looking at getting that Lallana card from fut swap deals when I’ve got the 12 players that are needed. Only got around 100k left. 

Edited by Lcfc-1992

1 minute ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Decent centre mids in the prem? I’ve got Fabinho sitting in the middle of a 3, just not sure who to have either side. Looking at getting that Lallana card from fut swap deals when I’ve got the 12 players that are needed. Only got around 100k left. 

Fred is good, especially on the left of a 3. A cheap option is Seri who has been a beast for me. Beyond him, Kovacic is also a good all-rounder. 

Lads I need some gameplay help again. It was all going so smoothly and I was enjoying it but that will never last with this game. So today something new has started happening to annoy me and ruin the game. Two things in fact.

1. AI players.

Now I cant control all 11 at the same time so you need a little assistance from the AI to keep the other players moving correctly and in the right direction and position. I keep getting players who, If not controlled by me, just stroll about as people run past them. No attempt to engage or get back into position. How do I fix the craziness?

2. Stupid Yellow Triangle.

I know this is meant to signify the player you will control if you press the change player button. I don’t know if anyone else has had this but constantly I will have a player trotting towards the ball who is closer than any of my other players and also there will be an opponent closer than any of my other players. As this one player trots over, the yellow triangle is above his head, I click to control him....nothing, I click again....nothing, I click and I click and I click and then I swear at the TV....nothing! Sometime it eventually changes when he touches it but sometimes he doesn’t get there and messes it all up. They get the ball and often score!!

What fresh FIFA Hell is this??? 

23 minutes ago, Ashley said:

You seem abit upset you lost coins last time? 

No genuine question bought loads of Vardys and Leicester players when you said, still in the transfer pile.

Are these just hunches or info you got from somewhere.

Not upset at losing few coins 

⤵️

F295E67D-6917-4C7D-9E56-694AA153B60E.jpeg

Edited by HankMarvin

11 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

No genuine question bought loads of Vardys and Leicester players when you said, still in the transfer pile.

Are these just hunches or info you got from somewhere.

Not upset at losing few coins 

⤵️

F295E67D-6917-4C7D-9E56-694AA153B60E.jpeg

I'd imagine he will be one of the flashbacks but I doubt Ashley knows exactly when. I'd just keep hold of them as you could need English players for an sbc at some point. 

22 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

When you go into tactics menu on UT if you press L2/LB you can edit your complete system to what the game has already created if you get my drift. Only found out about this the other day and has worked wonders for me. Even sets individual player tactics too. Saved me a shed load of time trying different systems out. Give it a whirl.

Ah yeah I know what you mean, I'm loving that feature, start of 433 and switch to attacking in game and go 41212 with my wingers pushing upfront, really helps on division rivals! But the bloody AI on squad battles is something else haha, hate when the computer decides to play a 10-0-0 formation

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ashley said:

So the server went down earlier and i got Harry Kane for 130k. Do I sell for what he goes for and get around 20k profit or do i keep him for my side? 

Nice one! See how you get on with him for the next few days, If you're not keen I'd probably sell when the weekend league starts you might get more for him?

1 hour ago, Kyuubi said:

Nice one! See how you get on with him for the next few days, If you're not keen I'd probably sell when the weekend league starts you might get more for him?

I had 93 Kane last Season. Won be so many games its un true. Partnering 89 Vardy ?

• Like 1