Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

24 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

Finished on 17 wins and 13 defeats, was 17-8 but lost my last 5 in a row including my last 2 which I played with bronze teams to give away free wins.

Gosh, wish I came across people like you online. 

If i concede another bicycle kick in the 88 min again, I’m going to lose my mind 

14 wins from 25, pointless playing on as gold 2 rewards aren't any better than gold 3 and can't reach gold 1. Completely destroyed some opponents including a 10-3 victory (gg to him for not rage quitting ) and didn't get smashed once, just seem to bottle it in the tight games as always :rolleyes:

59 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

14 wins from 25, pointless playing on as gold 2 rewards aren't any better than gold 3 and can't reach gold 1. Completely destroyed some opponents including a 10-3 victory (gg to him for not rage quitting ) and didn't get smashed once, just seem to bottle it in the tight games as always :rolleyes:

That extra player option in the player picks makes it worth while for me mate

So when it comes to the WL, on Fifa 18 you used to get you’re monthly untradable  TOTW players, is it still monthly or are they releasing them weekly now? Haven’t touched WL this season yet but got 2000 points so I’ll jump in whenever I’ve got a free weekend.

Two SBCs should be due out from today to the end of the week. They are Daily Blind and Koke.

Zoet, Ziyech, De Ligt

Aduriz, Savic, Triguerous 

Just a few players you can invest in if you wish, dont over spend! 

22 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Two SBCs should be due out from today to the end of the week. They are Daily Blind and Koke.

Zoet, Ziyech, De Ligt

Aduriz, Savic, Triguerous 

Just a few players you can invest in if you wish, dont over spend! 

Only one is an SBC the other is a weekly objective reward for next week.

Vardy is by far the best striker on this for me. Has 240 in 170 odd. Bought a new team with IF Lacazette up front, so dropped Vardy to my reserve/fitness team and Laca only has 14 in 18. Need to find a way of getting Vards in to my new team with good players around him as it’s great other than a lethal striker. Any ideas?

E01E1C5F-DF5F-4BB9-88F6-AD1C3CB60546.png

A73E47F5-55FC-4D5F-A724-C53E71796B0D.png

21 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

Messed about with my tactics today and seem to be dominating Squad Battles on Legendary. Couldn’t get a win to save my life before.

What are you doing differently mate?

I'm finding it so strange this year, last year I never went down to world class, but this year every opponent with a rating of 81 or more I just can't beat, below that I can win fairy easily.

13 minutes ago, General Smuts said:

They definitely were yesterday and the other 3 promo packs are still in the store (I bought out my allocation so can't see them anymore) so I'd assume so

Ah, I see. Got them all myself, too.

Completing the League SBCs also helps, got some decent pack luck there, as well.

1 hour ago, Kyuubi said:

What are you doing differently mate?

I'm finding it so strange this year, last year I never went down to world class, but this year every opponent with a rating of 81 or more I just can't beat, below that I can win fairy easily.

When you go into tactics menu on UT if you press L2/LB you can edit your complete system to what the game has already created if you get my drift. Only found out about this the other day and has worked wonders for me. Even sets individual player tactics too. Saved me a shed load of time trying different systems out. Give it a whirl.