Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

1 hour ago, foxfanazer said:

The only thing that’s annoying is I can’t open packs now as I have items on my list and a full transfer list. Is there any way around it?

You can extend you’re transfer pile/target pile in the reward menu when you push the right trigger, the same thing where you can get coin boosts, you tried that?

The only thing that’s annoying is I can’t open packs now as I have items on my list and a full transfer list. Is there any way around it?

Try and make small profits on them. If you can you should always sell in the hype of the sbcs to guarantee profit. It’s all trial and error. There was a glitch last year where people had thousands of cards in unassigned but I think that’s been patched.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

Just had a look and he's 84k can't believe that! Although his stamina is 94 so he'd suit that cdm role perfectly :thumbup:

I upgraded from IF Pellegrini to IF Lucas Leiva and its the best decision I've made. 

I'd swap to the narrow version and have IF Insigne and Mertens as your wide CAMs if you want to keep the way you play. 

Think the wingers in Serie A are largely a bit shit. In fact the attackers in general are tbh, I'm saving to have Griezmann up front with Mertens on 8 chem linked to Matuidi because I've just never managed to get on with clunky forwards. 

That said, if you do like bigger strikers, Icardi is ridiculous this year and Immobile is always solid. Both better than Belotti. 

It depends what your budget is, if you're just on discard stuff then obviously ignore all of this because serie a only tends to get really rewarding once you put the cash in. 

45 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I upgraded from IF Pellegrini to IF Lucas Leiva and its the best decision I've made. 

I'd swap to the narrow version and have IF Insigne and Mertens as your wide CAMs if you want to keep the way you play. 

Think the wingers in Serie A are largely a bit shit. In fact the attackers in general are tbh, I'm saving to have Griezmann up front with Mertens on 8 chem linked to Matuidi because I've just never managed to get on with clunky forwards. 

That said, if you do like bigger strikers, Icardi is ridiculous this year and Immobile is always solid. Both better than Belotti. 

It depends what your budget is, if you're just on discard stuff then obviously ignore all of this because serie a only tends to get really rewarding once you put the cash in. 

Lucas Leiva is a great shout,just purchased. Will wait for matuidi to drop in price and use both.

Will give the narrower formation a go too but use Gomez and Hamsik behind Belotti who has been incredible for me, just couldn't get on with Icardi this year which is odd as I've used him the last two years.

3 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Unless any of you have paid massively over the odds for any of your Vardy investments then don’t worry about it. Everything’s needed eventually for something. Just hold them until you need them, I’m always better off having my coins in low risk investments than a big balance that I would just waste on packs.

Vardy was a risky investment 

82 rated means more chance of being packed a lot during promo

there were higher rated players with same speed going for a 3rd of the price 

7 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Did it! Gold 3 with my very last game, absolutely stoked. Well aware that's probably rubbish for some of you but that's massive for me. 

Well done mate, bet that last game was abit tense! That’s what I’m aiming for, 10-3 at the minute so should make it if I get time to play. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Well done mate, bet that last game was abit tense! That’s what I’m aiming for, 10-3 at the minute so should make it if I get time to play. 

To be honest I wasn't too bothered, I needed one more win with three to play. When I lost the first two of the three I kinda gave up and just settled for silver 1.

Then the last opponent was absolute doggo. I butchered a bunch of chances and it was 0-0 at the half but I was still pretty calm because he never got anywhere even vaguely near my goal. Scored three in the second half and was pretty comfortable. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

How many wins do you need to get Gold 3 in the WL? I’m guessing getting there automatically qualifies you for the next WL?

14 is gold 3 which gets you, amongst other things, 2000 WL qualification points, so automatic qualification basically. 

1 hour ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Finishing on 14-8. Have they got rid of the arrow on penalties now? Made a right mess of a penalty shoot out! Love POTM Lucas as a super sub, brought him on at 2-0 down in my last game and he gets a hat trick.

Keep going and try and hit 17 to get 4 player pick options over 3

I can’t even buy an America de Cali player to complete the sbc

I did the Orlando pirates one and the best player I got was Altidore ffs, I would have been much better off flogging the two players