Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

You know with Divisional Rivals the points needed changes all the time as people play games? So you can be level 2 one minute and if you don't play for a while you drop in to three? 

Is it the same for weekend league? If I'm silver 3, for example, if I'm happy with that level and I stop playing am I definitely silver 3 or could I actually end up being bronze something? 

The only thing you can lose is top 100. If you achieve any other rank you keep it.

27 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Is this not the biggest rip off game in history? They've hit gold getting everyone on this train of buying it every year and paying for packs etc. Must make a bloody fortune.

I used to spend money on packs as a kid but soon realised it’s a con, even some blokes will sink £100s on it. 

The worst thing is that it’s not even pay to win, you could spend a small fortune and get little to show for it. It’s massively immoral from EA but they earn billions from microtransactions, the only way it’ll change is a huge boycott or legislation changes. Stunts innovation in the industry too if the developers have huge cashcows for essentially nothing development wise 

8 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Can't for the life of god get a win in Division Rivals right now.

Regularly go behind, then have to play catch-up - at best, I get a draw out of it.

:nigel:

Playing rivals in the week was quite sickening in Division 5 

the amount of top players that must have relegated themselves

Weekend league is light relief 

7-1 to start