Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

Search your club for Ligue 1(France) players. If you have any sell them for 1.3-2.5k I've just sold 4 at 2.2k and got another 13 selling currrently. You could probably get more through lazy buyers. 

Oh and if you want 83s - 85s for future SBC the time is NOW to buy them. 

4 hours ago, Ashley said:

Fair enough mate.

Schmeichels I got for 1.5k are now making me 2k plus profit each lol

Maddison has gone up to 1200.  Glad I bought a load just before he was in the England squad, and then didn't sell them for 1k each when he made it.  I had 25!! 

Hi Guys,

Can I get a crossing tip please?

I could cross the ball 100 times from many different attacking situations and it is never going to one of my attackers ever.

It either goes straight to the keeper, straight to their defender, doesn’t pass the first man or way off at the back.

I’m guessing there is some other way than just pressing cross?

Thanks 

1 hour ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

Hi Guys,

Can I get a crossing tip please?

I could cross the ball 100 times from many different attacking situations and it is never going to one of my attackers ever.

It either goes straight to the keeper, straight to their defender, doesn’t pass the first man or way off at the back.

I’m guessing there is some other way than just pressing cross?

Thanks 

This is going to sound stupid about a computer game but just like playing in real life, the trick to crossing is to actually get your head up. 

It's easy to get sucked in to focusing on the winger you're controlling and the defender closing him down but you need to be properly watching the middle for runners, players that have slipped their marker, a keeper being too close to the near post etc. 

I score a fair few headers from crosses with the mighty aerial power houses of Insigne and Mertens because its about spotting them free. Really power up your cross to get it to the far post when you've got someone there, especially if they've been pressing high with their full back. 

Another favourite is to cross from about the edge of the box when the keeper is at the near post and Mertens has gotten free between the two CBs. 

Wait for the opportunity, don't just spam crosses. 

If you've got an Icardi or Mandzukic in there then you'll obviously win more direct one on one's against defenders but you still want to wait for the right moment. 

If the keeper is getting a lot then you're either crossing too close to the byline and need to try it from deeper or you're not powering it up enough to hit the back post. 

Just now, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

Thanks for the info mate. I will try and do this.

Also, when you're going down the wing near the box a lot of the time there's just a 1v1 in the box. If your AI controlled player is just in front of the defender I always find the driven cross (double tap cross) works amazingly well. Have scored no end of goals with it.

5 hours ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Yes easily, Neymar will sell for just under 700k and Hazard was around 500k. Trying to decide who to buy for my Prem team now

Very nice. Was looking at getting POTM Hazard but packed his normal card untradeable yesterday, doubt there’s too much of a difference - certainly for 500k at least. 

I’ve invested in a few discard price prem IF’s (Duffy and Mitrovic) in case any big SBC’s come out tonight. Rumoured to be a Koke screamer I believe and potentially a flashback...

21 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Because they want market share from Winning Eleven. 

Marketing reasons was my initial thought but is overrating one Japanese icon actually going to be all that effective? I’d say no

11 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Marketing reasons was my initial thought but is overrating one Japanese icon actually going to be all that effective? I’d say no

Can it really hurt? 

I don't actually know but I assume there was some ad campaign in Japan about Nakata being in the game, I doubt they did it with zero fanfare. 

Given it probably took them a couple of production hours to include him in the game and nobody is going to refuse to buy it because they did, its not really gonna cost them. 

Besides, if you want icons from all round the world, you're gonna struggle with Asia. He was basically Asia's David Beckham, probably THE breakout star for Asian football. 

He's pretty fondly remembered in Italy to be fair, on a footballing level. Obviously when you've got Van Basten and Maradona and Ronaldo in your game it's a bit weird having Nakata I guess but no more weird than forcing in Jay Jay Okocha because you need an African. 

• Like 1

Played 10 games in my first WL and lost 9 of them. Everything that works normally isn’t at all. I have given up on crosses and told my wide players to just cut inside.

it seems very much like I don’t have a hope in the WL. In the last three games, I had one match where I went a goal up three times and they equalised immediately after each time. I could not get my players to move at all if I was lucky enough to even be able to select to control them.

However the last game just made me pine for Pro Evo to make a competitor to fifa. I had so many shots from about ten yards and they were hitting them wide and over every time. When I looked at the stats after apparently I had 10 shots and 2 hit the target. That is nonsense as I had ten in the last 5 mins and also the other stat after the game where it shows each players shots and their on target shots counted 4 on target. I always knew those stats were complete fiction.

This game annoys me so much.

On a different note, after playing around with different players I have come to realise that my £95000 Mane and my £150000 Ericsson are worse than my untraceable Rashford and Alli so I’m about to make some money. 

Also, who is the best centre mid to pair with Kante?