Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

I’ve done some of the league upgrades and haven’t gotten anyone worth posting about.

Ive got a bunch of 75-80 players that I don’t use—should I do the gold/league upgrades, sell, or hold on (in case of other SBCs etc)?

1 hour ago, deejdeej said:

Anyone here use Dybala and Naingolan? Can't get them to perform for me but the team feels just right so I don't want to replace them, what's the best chem cards etc?

I used Nainggolan for awhile. I really liked him with hawk. Seemed appropriate at least. I think he's one of those players you could go many different ways with. Engine might be good since he could use the agility boost.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, deejdeej said:

Anyone here use Dybala and Naingolan? Can't get them to perform for me but the team feels just right so I don't want to replace them, what's the best chem cards etc?

I use dybala as a cam in 41212 serie a team. He's outrageously good for me. Then naingolan as the cdm, again really good for me, so good at tackling and tracking players. What formation are you using?

1 hour ago, Kyuubi said:

I use dybala as a cam in 41212 serie a team. He's outrageously good for me. Then naingolan as the cdm, again really good for me, so good at tackling and tracking players. What formation are you using?

Same position and formation as you, he's good don't get me wrong but my most expensive player so I'd expect a bit more, slapped a hunter on him so I'll see what that does. Naingolan as a cm as I have allan (incredible) at cdm and Matuidi as other cm, Matuidi is great at most things but his passing is shocking.

5 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

Same position and formation as you, he's good don't get me wrong but my most expensive player so I'd expect a bit more, slapped a hunter on him so I'll see what that does. Naingolan as a cm as I have allan (incredible) at cdm and Matuidi as other cm, Matuidi is great at most things but his passing is shocking.

I know what you mean about the price tag. I have that issue with salah in my prem team. With dybala I keep his tactics as stay forward, aggressive interceptions, seems to always be in a good attacking position for me. 

58 minutes ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

Did the 82+ rated SBC and got Reina who I already had as untradeable and so had to discard. Just given EA another 12 cards.

i don’t know why I do it. I guess it is the gambler in us all. House always wins.

I’ve just done it about 6 times, best I got was 85 Pepe, 86 Verrati, 84 Payet and the rest were shite. Not too bad, be good to hold onto to use for future SBC’s.

Just finished my free draft token matches. Some random player observations:

Cruyff: just amazing and silky to control

Seedorf: felt a bit clumsy

Pogba: see Seedorf

Lewandoski: get close to goal, shoot, goal!

CAM Reus: nice

Just need to find about 2m now to get Cruyff into my team :huh:

13 and 17. Dramatic and tense finale after a promising 3-1 start. Lost the finale and decisive 30th game 1-0, that against a team stacked with special cards.

All in all, this weekend has seen me on the wrong side of some right pastings, some of the football on show is :nigel:.

Well, there's next weekend, then. At least qualification secured.

Edited by MC Prussian

18 hours ago, deejdeej said:

I have Dybala up front on the right in a 41212 narrow, Mertens on the left and IF Insigne at CAM. 

Hunter on Dybala, used to shoot from everywhere out on the right, now have to be a bit more measured as they toned down finesse but its still reliable and he scores for days. Has the best ratio in my club. 

Radja, I think I've got engine on him and he's my right side CM, default instructions and let him go box to box. He's excellent, I just don't expect miracles. If you want an awesome passer, he isn't, if you want a good finisher, he's average. He's a jack of all trades, standard box to box. 

I rely on my front three and my right back to get assists, my midfield are largely there to win the ball. 

Try IF Levia if you want someone with Radjas defence but much better passing. He's great. 

IF Mertens has been a revelation for me since I signed him. Scores all types of goals 

my team at the moment is

Gk- Handanovic

RB- OTW Vraslko (spelling)

CB- Manolas

CB- Koulibaly 

LB- Alex Sandro

CM- IF Pjanic

CM- RTTF Milinkovic-Savic

CAM- Hamsik

RW- POTM Lucas or Cuadrado

LW- Insigne 

ST- IF Mertens