Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Europa League 18/19

"Honest" Burnley striker Sam "I definitely won't handle the ball before blootering it into the net to win 1-0 against Leicester like a massive cheat" Vokes diving pathetically there. Eagerly looking forward to another season of Dyche whinging about them not getting pens because they don't cheat, bloody hypocrite.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, orangecity23 said:

"Honest" Burnley striker Sam "I definitely won't handle the ball before blootering it into the net to win 1-0 against Leicester like a massive cheat" Vokes 

lol

Bravo.

9 minutes ago, orangecity23 said:

I've never claimed not to be a bitter, petty man lol

I still resent Burnley for that undeserved last minute equalising free kick just after we got promoted, when Kasper went and hugged one post...

So you're not the only one.:D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

I still resent Burnley for that undeserved last minute equalising free kick just after we got promoted, when Kasper went and hugged one post...

So you're not the only one.:D

That was horrible. They deserved it though.

I've met some really friendly Burney fans though and I wouldn't begrudge them a European tour like we had. They're a provincial club punching above their weight - kudos to them. 

• Like 1