Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Kasper - Chelsea and Roma. SSN

3 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Indeed. Was concerned for a second until I saw the quoted price. Clearly not accurate!

I think we'll know more the next friendly, thought it was a bit odd that he wasn't involved at all Saturday. If he gets no minutes again, then he'll be gone.

7 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I think we'll know more the next friendly, thought it was a bit odd that he wasn't involved at all Saturday. If he gets no minutes again, then he'll be gone.

Did you? I didn't expect to see him seeing he's only just back in training. I am sure he will feature in the next two matches which will be closer to our starting XI.

16 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Did you? I didn't expect to see him seeing he's only just back in training. I am sure he will feature in the next two matches which will be closer to our starting XI.

The others who'd got back got minutes except him, we were clearly not worried about giving players a 20 minute run out.

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

I suspect he'll be thrown straight back in for x 2 90 minutes as he's our main man.

• Like 2

Not saying there is anything in this as he would clearly have been back to the training ground since but I was there trying to get a shirt signed before they left for the spurs match and he left the training ground with 2 suitcases. This could be the norm but the security bloke on the gate stopped short of saying he thought he could be off.

3 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Not saying there is anything in this as he would clearly have been back to the training ground since but I was there trying to get a shirt signed before they left for the spurs match and he left the training ground with 2 suitcases. This could be the norm but the security bloke on the gate stopped short of saying he thought he could be off.

Surely that just be all the kit he needed for the World Cup? 

Im sure I have seen kasper turn up to games on lcfc snapchat with a suitcase with him?

Edited by Lesta2014

5 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

£20m is a fair price for a 31 one year old goal keeper, think the £40/30m price tags talked about have sent a few of you crazy x

It's not a good deal for us as he's probably in the top 5-7 GK's in the PL and has at least three years in him before he starts his decline.

Signing Danny Ward for £12.6m is ominous though that we've planned for Kasper to go as I believe that is a world record fee for a reserve GK.

This is the problem 20mill is a good deal for kasper. However he is worth atleast 80mill to us.

He's deffinatly 1 of the best keepers in the league so to sell him for 20 mill would be ridiculous unless we can get someone of the same calibre in for cheaper or around the same price which we will not 

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Gerard said:

It's not a good deal for us as he's probably in the top 5-7 GK's in the PL and has at least three years in him before he starts his decline.

Signing Danny Ward for £12.6m is ominous though that we've planned for Kasper to go as I believe that is a world record fee for a reserve GK.

I’m of the opinions it’s a good fee, whether it’s a good deal depends on the replacement.

1 hour ago, lcfc sheff said:

£20m is a fair price for a 31 one year old goal keeper, think the £40/30m price tags talked about have sent a few of you crazy x

He's got another 5 years at the top level, it's about the same as signing a 28 year old outfield player.

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

He's got another 5 years at the top level, it's about the same as signing a 28 year old outfield player.

Goalkeepers go for considerably cheaper fees than outfield players so I don’t think that’s too accurate a comparison, but if I’m being honest I just think it’s time we part ways so perhaps my judgement is a little off.

26 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

Goalkeepers go for considerably cheaper fees than outfield players so I don’t think that’s too accurate a comparison, but if I’m being honest I just think it’s time we part ways so perhaps my judgement is a little off.

Indeed they do, if they went for similar fees he'd be a £50m player. But at a time Liverpool are spending £67m on a keeper he's worth more than £20m.

What's the point in accepting 20m for Kasper?

It needs to be **** off levels of money at this stage. Who could we get that's as good or has the potential to be as good/better for cheaper?

I think he's got a lot of downfalls but he'd be irreplaceable for that sort of money.