Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Kasper - Chelsea and Roma. SSN

1 hour ago, brucey said:

You can't have that as a policy. If Vardy, Kasper and Maguire want out because they have a massive problem with Puel's management, you'd sell them all for a good price? It has to be on a case by case basis and without giving the impression you'll sell anyone if they asks.

Who said anything about it being to do with Puel? 

15 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Who said anything about it being to do with Puel? 

Not saying it is. As you said you'd sell any players who want out, I was just giving an example of a plausible future scenario where multiple key players want out at the same time. 

I must be thick so can someone help me out please.

So many comments on here saying Butland is a far better way better keeper than Kasper. Ok I could get that bit but this is the bit I'm confused with.

Chelsea want to give us a reported £40m for Kasper. So we in turn can get Butland for £20m who's a far better keeper than Kasper.

Am I the only one can see a problem with this logic. Chelsea win us the league then put £70m in our bank for a genius and a crock. Now they want to give us £40m for a crap keeper. So we can get a far better keeper for £20m

My fecking head hurts I'm going to lay down.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sylofox said:

So many comments on here saying Butland is a far better way better keeper than Kasper. Ok I could get that bit but this is the bit I'm confused with.

Chelsea want to give us a reported £40m for Kasper. So we in turn can get Butland for £20m who's a far better keeper than Kasper.

Am I the only one can see a problem with this logic. Chelsea win us the league then put £70m in our bank for a genius and a crock. Now they want to give us £40m for a crap keeper. So we can get a far better keeper for £20m

Yeh but he aint a crap keeper

Just now, Alex_LCFC said:

Yeh but he aint a crap keeper

I'm not saying he is. But some are in the way they say butlands so much better.

but you do get a

WHOOPOOOOOOSSSHHHHHH

for missing the point.

6 minutes ago, sylofox said:

I wouldn’t argue that butland is better than Kasper, however sometimes the selling club end up with a better player for less than they sold to the club higher up in the food chain. 

From memory, didn’t Southampton replace Lovren by spending less on Van Dijk?

1 minute ago, Nickfosse said:

I wouldn’t argue that butland is better than Kasper, however sometimes the selling club end up with a better player for less than they sold to the club higher up in the food chain. 

From memory, didn’t Southampton replace Lovren by spending less on Van Dijk?

Yes but van dijk was not premier proven.

Both keepers are.

1 hour ago, brucey said:

Not saying it is. As you said you'd sell any players who want out, I was just giving an example of a plausible future scenario where multiple key players want out at the same time. 

If that's going on you get rid of the manager, presuming you aren't riding high.

3 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

£40m seems an unreal transfer fee for a 31-year old goalkeeper (32 in November). I'd take that money, considering Allison went to Liverpool for £62m.

If Kasper should leave, my only worry is whether the management are able to invest wisely and find a new No.1 in two weeks' time (based on ongoing scouting over the past few years).

Personally I don't believe it, just like I don't believe the Musa £40m either,