Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Kasper - Chelsea and Roma. SSN

11 minutes ago, Babylon said:

If a player wants out, or feels like they need a new challenge then just let them go and do your best to get a good price. We've always done our best when we've had people hungry to achieve, not a bunch of stagnating players.

I'd rather he wanted to stay, but if not then so be it.

You can't have that as a policy. If Vardy, Kasper and Maguire want out because they have a massive problem with Puel's management, you'd sell them all for a good price? It has to be on a case by case basis and without giving the impression you'll sell anyone if they asks.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, brucey said:

You can't have that as a policy. If Vardy, Kasper and Maguire want out because they have a massive problem with Puel's management, you'd sell them all for a good price? It has to be on a case by case basis and without giving the impression you'll sell anyone if they asks.

Even Gollum?

£40m seems an unreal transfer fee for a 31-year old goalkeeper (32 in November). I'd take that money, considering Allison went to Liverpool for £62m.

If Kasper should leave, my only worry is whether the management are able to invest wisely and find a new No.1 in two weeks' time (based on ongoing scouting over the past few years).

23 minutes ago, Babylon said:

If a player wants out, or feels like they need a new challenge then just let them go and do your best to get a good price. We've always done our best when we've had people hungry to achieve, not a bunch of stagnating players.

I'd rather he wanted to stay, but if not then so be it.

Totally agree and just like with Mahrez if he wants to go then thanks for being a great player and good luck. Some fans seem to want us to keep the title winning squad forever but they will all be replaced over the next 2-3 years including Vardy. Football moves on, our club moves on and no player is bigger than our club. I want kasper to stay but if he wants a new challenge then fair play to him, let him go for his true value, which given his age is probably no more than £25-30m. Everton paid £30m for Pickford so im not convinced he's worth that much. 

6 minutes ago, happy85 said:

Twitter rumours - Kasper won't be returning back to training unless he granted his move

With how vocal he was about Mahrez going AWOL, I really can’t see him doing the same tbh.

43 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

If Butland can catch a ball from a cross or not leave his goal 90% wide open on freekicks, we will not suffer that much.

Butland couldn't catch Albrighton's cross last season. Lost Stoke 2 points that game.

He's shit.

:ph34r:

5 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

With how vocal he was about Mahrez going AWOL, I really can’t see him doing the same tbh.

What did he say? I can't remember reading anything from Kasper at the time

Also if true (big if) I think the owners will put their foot down and say well you're definitely not going anywhere now. Two major players getting moves in the same window after going on strike? They won't want to send out a message to the rest of the players that they can do the same.

Just read some right dribble on Twitter from an ITK wannabe that Kasper is refusing to return to training unless he gets a move. He’s basically read what Abrasive has said on here and tried expanding on it. lol 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bert said:

Just read some right dribble on Twitter from an ITK wannabe that Kasper is refusing to return to training unless he gets a move. He’s basically read what Abrasive has said on here and tried expanding on it. lol 

Lunch break at KFC. 

6 minutes ago, Bert said:

Anything to think your something with some people lol lol lol