Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Kasper - Chelsea and Roma. SSN

47 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

What's the point in accepting 20m for Kasper?

It needs to be **** off levels of money at this stage. Who could we get that's as good or has the potential to be as good/better for cheaper?

I think he's got a lot of downfalls but he'd be irreplaceable for that sort of money.

Exactly!!!.

Literally no one of kaspers quality for that amount of money.

Some people are absolutely deluded. 

4 hours ago, Lesta2014 said:

Surely that just be all the kit he needed for the World Cup? 

Im sure I have seen kasper turn up to games on lcfc snapchat with a suitcase with him?

I’m pretty sure professional players don’t need to turn up to tournaments with their own boots mate lol

1 minute ago, hackneyfox said:

Pretty sure professional players have boots they've broken in and prefer.

Two suitcases worth? Google what happened to Iran and you will see they won’t bring that amount of kit.

Not saying it has any significance but just discussing the point re kit.

14 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Two suitcases worth? Google what happened to Iran and you will see they won’t bring that amount of kit.

I doubt anyone has two cases full of boots and clearly you don't need your club kit when playing for your country.

I was just discussing your comment 'I’m pretty sure professional players don’t need to turn up to tournaments with their own boots mate'.

16 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Anyone suggesting we should get 20 mil for him needs shooting. We signed a 4th choice keeper for 12m.

What do Liverpool know about rating their own goalkeepers, though? Relied on Mignolet and Karius for too long.

3 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

What do Liverpool know about rating their own goalkeepers, though? Relied on Mignolet and Karius for too long.

More concerned that we have bought someone perceived to be worse than both for that money haha

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

He's a budding ventriloquist, the suite cases are for his puppets that he entertains his teammates with when on tour. A particular favourite of his and his teammates is a balding, bulging eyed puppet called mr foo foo, who has everyone in guffaws of laughter as he goes round grabbing people's private parts. 

Just watched Chelsea v Arsenal in ICC cup with gunners scoring with virtually last kick of game to make it 1-1 so penno’s to come.....Cabellero started and played well...was substituted around 75 mins by young Polish keeper Vulka ?  He made 2 worldly saves and they still have Rob Green on bench...Their goalkeeping dept looks pretty strong as is so dont think they will come for Kasper ?

Edited by irishfoxkev

10 hours ago, Corky said:

I don't think any main first-teamer will leave now unless a replacement is here or nearly here. It is too late in the window now for major deals.

Nah....14 seconds after it's closed is too late.